User avatar

ballerina13

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Monster

    Hello! I really enjoyed reading this. The message it conveys is interesting and compelling. As other viewers have mentioned, it is spelt "Satan." But! On another note, the flow was ...

    Oct 23, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Smile

    Hello! This was so cute and happy. I loved it. The metaphors and personification are wonderful. The word choice and rhythm are nice. The flow was nicely done. Great job! ...

    Oct 23, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Mist (redone)

    Wow! That is wonderful. I love the different phrases that you use to describe the mist. I could see it all clearly. Great imagery. Keep it up! ~Ballerina

    Oct 22, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: The Sea Contemplates the Moon

    Hello! And welcome to YWS. Alright, so this was nice. I loved the imagery and descriptions that you had in it. The poem was deep and full of emotion. It ...

    Oct 22, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Her Heart Was His to Break

    Hello! I enjoyed this very much. The theme was sweet yet heartwrenching. The poem was full of imagery and emotion. The story is relateable for many people which I think, ...

    Oct 22, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Silent tears

    I feel that this poem could be more descriptive. Tell us why she is so unhappy? What caused her to be this way? The imagery is nice and the word ...

    Oct 22, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Peter Pan

    hello! I loved this. It had a sense of nostalgia. The tone of it was wonderful and the imagery was top notch. Peter Pan is one those stories that you ...

    Oct 22, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Elephant in the Sky

    So this is actually kind of a personal memory- something I VERY rarely write. But here it is- I dunno if it fully makes sense to other people though. Well ...

    Oct 22, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: At the Louvre

    Hello! I love this. It has a lot of imagery and the message is subtle and artistic. I, personally, enjoyed the first one better than the second. First one was ...

    Oct 22, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Heaven

    Hello! This was sweet and heartwrenching. I loved the first to paragraphs. You developed a character that we want to know what happens to. I think that her being sink ...

    Oct 22, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: My Life's a Fairytale

    Hello! This was wonderful. It is so charming and cute! I love the storybook feel to it. The lyrics are so meaningful and deep. As far as grammar goes, there ...

    Oct 20, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: See No Evil, Hear No Evil, Feel No Evil

    This was wonderful. The flow, the rhyme and the depth was all there. I don't really know what else to say. Great Job.

    Oct 20, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Red roads through Gettysburg

    Hello! I enjoyed this but the sentence structure was a bit short. Along with a few spelling errors. Besides that I really liked reading this. You developed your character well ...

    Oct 20, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Nature's secrets

    Hello! I enjoyed reading this and I love the idea. It has potential. Although, I feel that it is to short.Are you going to add more to it? In the ...

    Oct 20, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I l-o-v-e y-o-u {EDITED}

    Hello! I really enjoyed this. But I feel that you should elaborate on the couple in the beginning. At first you think that they are teenagers but later in the ...

    Oct 20, 2010


I hope that when I am gone, someone still reaches for me like I reach for them
— Leya