User avatar

ballerina13

  • Narrative Poetry Re: Lil' Fish Island

    Hello! This is very sweet and cute. It has a Shel Silverstein tone to it. I do have one nitpick though. I feel that you could add some more detail ...

    Oct 24, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Wisdom of Mr Fox

    Hello! This was very well written. It was so cute and sweet. It seemed very old-fashioned. (Which is not a bad thing.) As other users have commented, it does have ...

    Oct 24, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Don't Cry Child

    DON’T CRY CHILD Don’t cry child, Don’t put up a wall. When you are feeling lonely, When they don’t answer your call. Don’t cry child, Don’t run away When they ...

    Oct 24, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: A Peaceful Morning

    Hello!This was interesting to read. It was nicely written. I loved the first paragraph. It explained so much and set the tone for the entire story. The useage of verbs ...

    Oct 24, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: The King of Hearts

    Hello! I must say that this poem was deep and the emotion came across very well. The descriptions were nice and explained the situation spot on. At times, the flow ...

    Oct 24, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Whenever It Rains

    Hello!This was very nice. I love the flow and the repetetive phrases. It had more impact for me that way. The pain and heartache comes across very well in this. ...

    Oct 24, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Till Death Do Us Apart-(Prologue)

    Hello! This was nicely written. I love the theme here. It is so sad but sweet at the same time. It is very relateable. I loved the first paragraph. It ...

    Oct 24, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Pictures from a rock.

    Wow! These were very good. I love how simple yet powerful these shots are. The landscapes are beautiful. The black and white adds a nice, old fashioned touch to it. ...

    Oct 23, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Dancing Away The Night

    Hello! I enjoyed reading this very much and the idea is so sweet and charming. I think that it would be better in stanza form, maybe. I like the ryhme ...

    Oct 23, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: My Inner Child Ran Away :(

    This is really well written. It is so cute and sad. It has a sense of nostalgia within it. There is much emotion in such a short poem. It is ...

    Oct 23, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Dog's Days

    Hello! I really like this. It has a lazy day, summertime feel to it. The imagery was wonderful. It was bright and bubbly, happy. I did not find any grammar ...

    Oct 23, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: If we only had more time...

    Hello! The concept of this is cute and sweet. But as other members have stated, there were a lot of spelling errors. Always remember to re-read and use spell check ...

    Oct 23, 2010
  • General Articles Re: The Boy Next Door(1)

    I love the idea for this. It sweet and creative. The introduction was well-written. I loved how you said that he was your brother later on. Although, I feel that ...

    Oct 23, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Never Done Dancing

    Hello! This is nice. You depicted the dancer well and thoughtfully. I liked how you broke up the sentences. It made it easier to read.I feel that it lacked in ...

    Oct 23, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Flames of Hope

    This is one of my first attempts at poetry. Since I have nothing else to say, here it goes: Dark clouds hover above my head They follow where ever I ...

    Oct 23, 2010


pain is that feeling when you are feeling hurt, but it never goes away leaving me hurt. oh it hurts.
— Dragonthorn