-
Re: The American Dream- Chapter 2
Chapter 2 The fire crackled. Mother and father were looking into it, staring. Mother’s eyes were red and father looked exhausted. Jane, Anne and Amy were sitting on the sofa. ...
Jan 8, 2011 -
Re: 101 Things I Want to Do before I Die
This was nice and inspiring. I loved it and did in fact read it. There is really nothing to critique, being because it is not really a formal piece. It ...
Jan 8, 2011 -
Re: A Ballet Mystery
Hello! This was nice. I love the fact of it being a mystery within the ballet world. It drawed my attention. Firstly, I like your main character. She seems interesting. ...
Jan 1, 2011 -
Re: A Rainbow In The Wind (Contest Entry)
Hello! This was really good. I am guessing that this is from Pocahontas' Colors of the Wind? First off, the emotion depicted in the poem is clear and meaningful. You ...
Dec 24, 2010 -
Re: The ABC game
S- Star Wars.
Dec 23, 2010 -
Re: What are you eating?
A nice, juicy pear.
Dec 22, 2010 -
Re: Insomnia.
This was good. I liked the flow of it all and the depth you put into the character and they felt and feared the insomnia. I think that you captured ...
Dec 22, 2010 -
Re: Good Enough to Eat
This was very good. It was funny how you ended the poem because it was so unexpected. I loved the imagery that you used to describe your MC. They were ...
Dec 22, 2010 -
Re: Childhood.
This was so moving and heartbreaking. It speaks to the reader because it is relatable. Almost everyone has felt like that as they start to grow up. I loved the ...
Dec 21, 2010 -
Re: You Know You're a Nerd When...
You know you are a nerd when you wish you needed glass just to wear the round ones with thick, black rims. :D
Dec 20, 2010 -
Re: Review Day October 2010 Check-In
I have chores and work but I will try to get 10 done.
Oct 30, 2010 -
Re: End of the Year Thoughts
At the end of the school year, last year, when I was in 9th grade, my English teacher told us we had to answer a single question. I chose to ...
Oct 26, 2010 -
Re: Lighthouse Hopes *Edited*
Hello! This was wonderul. It so sweet and simple. It has a nice amount of emotion that shows through with the word choice. It is the perfect lenght. I would ...
Oct 26, 2010 -
Re: Gone
Bit belated, considering how freakin' cold it is already. But, here it is. ------------------------- Summer’s gone , and the birds’ sweet calls have been replaced with the chirping of rain ...
Oct 26, 2010 -
Re: just tell me what you think
Hello! First and foremost, the format that your piece was written in is vey hard to read. Everything is so bunched up and close together that is gets confusing and ...
Oct 26, 2010
