User avatar

ballerina13

  • Other Poetry Re: Forever

    Hello. Not to be mean but, the poem could be turned into stanza's. Also, the poem was beautiful. It had emotion in it that can connect to your readers, making ...

    Jan 25, 2009
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Emma Hereford- Chapter I Part I

    I love how the words flow, they are not choppy at all. I loved how you described everything also. I did not find manu errors. Following that, you describe the ...

    Jan 25, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Living

    I thought that your story had alot of depth and meaning. To me, you showed the emotions of the characters very well. It is an interesting story. I think you ...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Deleted.

    I very much enjoyed this piece. I thought that you gave superb detail and showed the characters emotions very well. It has potential.

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Black Snow

    This story sounds as if it could be god, it just needs more. Also, I think it would e good if you added some more detal, such as: what do ...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: New here

    Hey! What do you like to write? Who are your favorite authors? Everyone is so nice and helpful here. Remember: for every one story you post, ou must write at ...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new!

    Hello! I am new too. But don't worry everyone is very nice and helpful. What genre do you write in? I write historical-fiction. Remember, you need to post at least ...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: New in 'town'

    Hello! My name is Ballerina13. (Well, my screen name.) I absolutley love to write! I have written a few short stories on my own time. Anyway, my favorite authors are ...

    Jan 19, 2009
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: "Ballerina" The first Chapter (edited)

    Chapter 1 The Opera The lights dimmed in the Palace Garner Opera house, all the talking from the gentlemen and high class ladies, hushed.(How they were decked out in jewels, ...

    Jan 19, 2009
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Pendrop Feather (re-written)

    Hello! Your story was remarkable. I belive that it has the potential to e great. Just make sure that for every action, there is a reaction. I thought that you ...

    Jan 19, 2009
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Italian Necklace

    Hello! I loved your story. I thought it was excellent; I felt as if i was there on the boat to America. But, i think that the characters need more ...

    Jan 19, 2009


I want to do with you what spring does with the cherry trees.
— Pablo Neruda