User avatar

ballerina13

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello all!

    Hey! So, what genre do you write in? Who are your favorite authors? We have a 2:1 rule here: for every one story you submit you need to write two ...

    Feb 4, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello Everyone!

    Hello! How are you? EVeryone on this site is wonderfull and always willing to help. If you have any questions just ask. What genre do you write in? From, Ballerina

    Feb 4, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi. im new in town. ill be happy to meet anyone!

    Hello! We have rules here: for every story you submit you must write two or more reviews. So, what genre do you write in? Everyone is very nice and we ...

    Feb 4, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: perceptional poetry

    Genus! This will not be forgotten for awhile! How did you find out about this? Amazing. It can be insightful, silly and interesting at the same time. A wonderful poem.

    Feb 4, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Words

    I thought that this poem had a lot of depth and a intake of how people react to there decisions of how they are. It was very insightful. I enjoyed ...

    Feb 4, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: This Town Doesn't Have Sidewalks

    Interesting concept. I love the way you described things and make them into metaphors and similes. This poem was very imaginative. It had great voice. My one suggestion is of ...

    Feb 4, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: My notebook

    I thought that this was a well worded piece, showing how things do not really go as how you planned them, adn tht you have to live with it. It ...

    Feb 4, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: To Lily

    I have tears in my eyes! Truly; they were springing up when I read it. It was heart wrenching in a beautiful and sad way. The poem showed true emotions ...

    Feb 4, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Feelings Don't Last Forever

    I love this poem. It had incredible depth and showed real emotion. It was very nice; it is true in some cases. You have a true talent. I am not ...

    Feb 4, 2009
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Deleted.

    Simply marvelous! You put alot more detail into how the setting looked, making it seem making it as if you were really there, looking at the graden! Well done.

    Feb 4, 2009
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Deleted.

    This was a very intruiging piece but, I think it would help if you described more. What does her home look like, what do the main charaters look like? Where ...

    Feb 4, 2009
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Emma Hereford, Prologue

    Hello! The story sounds interesting but, you might want to add some more detail about the earlier years of your character. The plot sounds very intriguing.

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: The Siren Sounds: Based on a true story.

    Hello! I thought that you did a great job on getting the details of what was happening, aslo describing the fear and what the bombing did to houses. There was ...

    Jan 25, 2009
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Chapter 2 of Ballerina *edited* 2/4/09

    Chapter 2 “How goes it, Marie?”Genevieve asked walking into our room and sitting down on her bed the next morning. Then, she soon left to go practice dance so I ...

    Jan 25, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Gentleman's Club ~ One

    Excellent! The story sounds very intriging and unique. I like it! I did not find any major mistakes, you just might want to read through it and make sure it ...

    Jan 25, 2009


What holds you betwixt panic and serenity? That is, if it's not among the many querulous quagmires unfit for elaboration.
— soundofmind as Emiliano Achillinus