User avatar

ballerina13

  • Welcome Mat Re: You can't handle the truth

    I love watching Scrubs! That show is so funny!

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Piano Forte

    This was marvelous! The title of this piece drew me in. The description of it all was breathtaking. I do feel thought that you should described your main character more. ...

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Third chapter of "Ballerina"

    Jean-Robert was on my mind all day, every day. We would spend lazy days sitting at, Café Le E’toile, ice skating, having snow ball fights or just talking. Also, making ...

    Mar 6, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: This Pen is Retired

    I loved this poem. It flowed except for the last line. I see that most people had gotten the 'nit-picks.' There is not much more I can say except for ...

    Mar 6, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Writer's Inspiration

    Brilliant. Everything rhymed and your poem flowed very well. My favorite part was probably the part where he was deciding what to write. Great job.

    Mar 3, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Across the Sky

    I loved this piece! It showed so much emotion of the character and depth. It shows those feelings that we all get. It touches on just about every level. Excellent ...

    Mar 3, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Winter Dust

    This was interesting but, it does not really flow in my opinion. You could use more adjectives to help. Don't get me wring. I liked this piece alot. It just ...

    Mar 3, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: White Stallions.

    I really liked this. I see that other people have already mentioned the errors. This piece was intriguing. I enjoyed the concept and thought that you had very good imagery. ...

    Feb 22, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Locked Away

    This was a intriguing piece. I like the title. Your poem shows real emotion and longing. It pretty much hits on any level in a persons heart, which will draw ...

    Feb 22, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Use Your Vocal Chords...SPEAK!

    I really like this piece. There was so much truth and depth behind all of it! It really expresses emotion and who people feel at times. It drew me in ...

    Feb 21, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ballet and tea

    Bonjour mon amies! My name is Angelina. I am shy and not a big fan of talking about myself. But I will take a swing at it. I have been ...

    Feb 21, 2009
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Proctor - Prologue

    Such a captivating piece this is! I have some advice for you though. Your dialogue is convincing. But, I feel that you could use a bit of imagery in your ...

    Feb 21, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: My Room

    Hello! I really enjoyed this piece, you gave such description that I could imagine the room. But, at times you cut the flow off by rhyming in some stanza's and ...

    Feb 20, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Autumnal Night

    Wonderful piece. It had great imagry and depth. There were not many errors and it flowed pretty well. Again, it had great imagry. I could see it all happening.

    Feb 20, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: We are the brave ones

    Interesting piece but, it did not really seem to flow. It had great voice and showed the emotion of how people feel when there is a conflict. Excellent; it really ...

    Feb 20, 2009


A big mountain of sugar is too much for one man. I can see now why God portions it out in those little packets.
— Homer Simpson