-
Re: My Dreamland
This was very good. You have talent. There is not much to edit, just make sure to read it out loud. Some parts sound a little off. This poem definitely ...
Mar 14, 2009 -
Re: Liar, Thief
This was very good. I loved the last few lines. They showed such imagery. The entire poem was full of depth and emotion. The flow of it all could use ...
Mar 14, 2009 -
Re: Shattered
This piece was interesting. I loved your imagery and use of description. Flawless. I believe that this poem deserves a gold star! Great job. I hope you write more poems.
Mar 14, 2009 -
Re: Broken Heart That The World Forgot
This was heart wrenching. Truly. But it was well written. It flowed pretty well. I have one word of advice. Emotion. The truth is that, while this was sad poem, ...
Mar 14, 2009 -
Re: String Cheese
This piece was interesting and unique. It was quite funny also. The flow was good and you had good word choice to. Keep it up. I give you a gold ...
Mar 13, 2009 -
Re: Breaking Dawn Parody
This was hilarious. A Lot of my friends are obsessed with Twilight series; it gets a little annoying. This deserves a gold star! Great job. I hope you continue this.
Mar 13, 2009 -
Re: Hate Loves You
This was marvelous. It really gives a new perspective to the turmoil that we all face. The flow was remarkable as well. The stanza were different but, I suppose it ...
Mar 13, 2009 -
Re: Ooh Shinyyyyyyyyy!
I play the flute as well. It is awesome! How do you become a veggie?
Mar 13, 2009 -
Re: Dancer
This style was interesting but, it gives more of a story feel. The plot was intriguing. But, you could use more descriptive words. Also, show more emotion. This was very ...
Mar 13, 2009 -
Re: [Removed]
This piece was interesting but, the structure of it all bothered me. Try putting them into different stanza instead of just one word. There was good imagery. I could see ...
Mar 13, 2009 -
Re: Vashoa's Life
This story was interesting but, I feel that you need to establish your main character a bit more. Show us what she looks like, if she is shy or outgoing. ...
Mar 12, 2009 -
Re: Emma Hereford- Chapter I Part II
I loved this part. I like how you added more detail of the surroundings and people. Also, you established your main character well. I think you should describe the other ...
Mar 11, 2009 -
Re: Fading Star
This was such a sweet little song, telling about the prime of life. Maybe? I don't know but, this wasa intersting take for a poem. It flowed well and was ...
Mar 9, 2009 -
Re: The Neverending Love Song
This was heart wrenching. I loved. I was actually tearing up. It shows depth and emotion about the feelings of true love. Showing the hope and tranquility it can give ...
Mar 9, 2009 -
Re: Coffee
This was an interesting piece. The title is what drew me in. you pretty good flow until the last stanza. can see that most people got your errors. This piece ...
Mar 8, 2009
