User avatar

ballerina13

  • Welcome Mat Re: hello

    Hello! I can see that most people have to you of the rules. So, what types of books do you read? Do you have any favorite authors? Do not worry ...

    Apr 3, 2009
  • Official Polls Re: Are You Excited?

    Yes! But, for what? Oh well, I am excited for pretty much everything!

    Apr 3, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Friendship

    This was excellent. It showed real emotion and depth. It was heart wrenching in a beautiful way. You really opened up. I did not find many mistakes so, good job ...

    Apr 2, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    Hi! Well, it seems to be that everyone has told you of the rules here. So, how are you? Who are your favorite authors? But just remember seeing that this ...

    Mar 19, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Mothers and Sunday Mornings

    I loved this poem. It was sounded sad to me. There was depth and emotion in your piece that you captured beautifully. There were no major errors that I found. ...

    Mar 19, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: I'm Ravin'

    This was an interesting take on a classical poem. You pulled it of very well. It was brilliantly written. It showed depth, emotion and was witty! Extraordinary imagery and word ...

    Mar 18, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Magic in the dark

    This was interesting. The wording was good and it shows promise. Plus, it had great imagery. I could see it all. Good Job! Also, it sounded... old fashioned. Which is ...

    Mar 18, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Bloom of the Rose

    This was extraordinary! It showed depth and emotion. I felt as if I was reading a poem by the great William Shakespeare. I did not find major errors but, the ...

    Mar 18, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Save Me

    This was good, but I found no emotion in the words. Your flow was good though. There was a lot of depth into the stanza's. My favorite one was probably ...

    Mar 18, 2009
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Prolouge

    Your prologue sounds interesting, but it is so short. Still, it grabs hold of the reader. I loved the ending. My few suggestions are to describe things more, the room ...

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    10/10.

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Pictures

    I loved these pictures. Especially the first one. I Loved the silhouette of it all. Excellent job.yth

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Brown hair, brown eyes, short

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Create a Story! Sentence by sentence...

    But Yufi went to the bathroom anyway while he talked to cheese stick.

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned because I am bored.

    Mar 15, 2009


The author of my life has some ambitious ideas for me to become a super villain
— FireEyes