User avatar

ballerina13

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    Hello! I am ballerina13. So, we have a few rules here. first and foremost is, no chat speak. Occasional little things are alright but do not get to crazy! Also, ...

    Apr 19, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: A Drawing of a Crying Girl

    This is amazing. It is so realistic. Great Job with this. I wish I could draw like that. You have real potential. *Gold Star*

    Apr 17, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: good,bye

    This poem was heart wrenching. I loved it. There was so much emotion in it and showed real depth. The meaning is powerful and stays with you for awhile. It ...

    Apr 17, 2009
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Prologue about the Romanov family

    December 5, 1914 Catherine Palace, St. Petersburg Prologue We were happy. My family and I, Anastasia Romanov. We were loved by all. Or so we thought. How foolish it all ...

    Apr 17, 2009
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Horrors You've Never Seen Before 2

    It is getting better. But still, there needs to be a lot more description into the characters. Tell the readers what color hair all of the girls had, Anastasia's was ...

    Apr 17, 2009
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Horros You've Never Seen Before 1

    This was good. But your facts are a little off. Alexei and Anastasia were very close to each other. More close than Marie and Alexei. There are a few books ...

    Apr 14, 2009
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Faery Dancer #1

    This was interesting but, a little strange. The characters are lacking, you need to have more depth and emotion to them. They seem dull to me. You must let us ...

    Apr 12, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Lake Superior

    This was great. I love how the clouds partly cover the sun. Also, how they are light and dark. The reflection on the water is lovely. Keep up the good ...

    Apr 5, 2009
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Days Of Gray

    This was good but, you have a lot to work on. For starters, you had a good hook but then, from there your characters are lacking. You need to describe ...

    Apr 4, 2009
  • Official Polls Re: How'd You Find YWS?

    I actually had e-mailed a writer asking of how to get my story published and she replied with YWS!

    Apr 4, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Pox Party

    This was... interesting. But there was no real flow to it and the wording was off. It was nice and sweet but, I saw no real emotion or voice in ...

    Apr 4, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Falling to light

    This poem was very good. It was heart wrenching. The last stanza was my favorite. This shows real promise. It felt as almost you were describing a moment that had ...

    Apr 4, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Never Giving Up

    This piece was interesting. It showed real emotion and the reader could get a sense of the feelings in the poem. The spaces between the sentences was different. There were ...

    Apr 4, 2009
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Love, Death, and War

    This is so romantic but yet it shows so much regret and sadness. It reminds a little of "Romeo and Juliet" or even the poem "The Highwayman." Even though it ...

    Apr 3, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Is this not love?

    I loved this! There was great imagery. I could see it all. You had a great use of metaphors and similes. It was very true to who love is at ...

    Apr 3, 2009


My existence is political. And love is my statement.
— Kevin Abstract