User avatar

ballerina13

  • Welcome Mat Re: Ummm....this is me

    I am shy too, Irishfire! But I have found hat now I am more willing to share my ideas and personal feelings more easily. I believe that Carolyn Meyer is ...

    Oct 24, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm Irish and I like fire BEAT THAT!

    Hi! :elephant: I dance in my room too! All the time. I am a dancer; I love it! I like historical things as well. What is your favorite time period? ...

    Oct 22, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: What is your favorite Michael Jackson song of all time?

    I enjoy "Billie Jean" or "The way you make me feel".

    Oct 22, 2009
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Love Writing Historical Fiction?

    I would like to join! :D

    Oct 22, 2009
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: From Maid to Mother

    :D Hi! This was very short but I enjoyed the concept of it. I have a few suggestions however: Plot: the plot was good but, being that it was so ...

    Oct 21, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello everyone. Does the word sex get your attention?

    I love musicals too! Which ones are your favorites?

    Oct 21, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: The most self-centred post I'll ever put on here

    It is nice to know more about you. You live in England! Cool! I want to go to England so badly. One of these days. The killers are the best. ...

    Oct 21, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ummm....this is me

    Hello! Well,where to start? Oh, well I am a dancer and I take ballet,lyrical,turns and leaps and I am on my dance teachers performing company. I don't know what I ...

    Oct 21, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: About Moi (Forever Threnody)

    Its nice to know more about you. France is so cool. I hope to go there someday soon. Sorry that is is so short. I ran out of things to ...

    Oct 21, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Dance

    This was wonderful.The flow of it all was impeccable. I could hardly contain my elation. Great job. You got the feeling that dancers get when they are creating a piece. ...

    Oct 21, 2009
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Mary the Slave girl

    The title drew me in but, it was very short. I found that it was well written but, tell us more about your character. Give us some more emotion. Draw ...

    Oct 20, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Life and Times of Your Friendly Neighborhood Maniac!

    I am in band too! I have been for 3 years and love it more each time. I play the flute. Who are your favorite authors? What type of genre ...

    Jun 20, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Poem for a Fallen Soldier

    This is a very tender subject that you are referring too and it showed in your writing. It showed emotion and depth. It was beautiful yet heart wrenching at the ...

    May 9, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Truth to Mira

    Hello!It is nice to know more about you. What type of things do you write? Who are your favorite authors? What type of music do you listen to?

    May 9, 2009
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Victoria, Lover of Literature

    This was very interesting. I did not find any mistakes so good job there but, it lacked emotion and depth. You need to let us feel as if we l=know ...

    May 9, 2009


“Writing fiction is the act of weaving a series of lies to arrive at a greater truth.”
— Khalid Hosseini, Author