User avatar

ballerina13

  • Lounge, The Re: Reading Rainbow being cancelled

    Thats horrible! Why? It was such a good show, showing the real meaning of reading. It was one of my favorite shows. I will miss it terribly. I wonder what ...

    Nov 4, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: What is love?

    This side of love is very intriguing, it shows a different point of view. It was shocking how powerful it was and the amount of emotion was enveloped in it. ...

    Oct 31, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    10/10. It seems very emotional and has a lot of heart. :D

    Oct 28, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ummm....this is me

    I started to dance around 1 year ago, so when I was 13.

    Oct 27, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ummm....this is me

    My favorite ballet dancer would have to be either Margot Fonteyn or Anna Pavlova. I really like Coppelia and The Nutcracker is a given. I thought that Swan Lake was ...

    Oct 25, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the movie above you.

    I have never seen it so i suppose 0/10. Evening- staring Claire Danes

    Oct 24, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Song stuck in your head?

    Washed by the water by NeedtoBreathe

    Oct 24, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Blond or brown hair. Blue eyes? Tall and skinny

    Oct 24, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    8/10. 1. Let go-Frou Frou :D 2.Battements Fondus-Robert Long... :lol: 3.Dancing with the bear- Jan A.P Kaczmarek 4.Some kind of wonderful-Michael Buble 5.Journey to the past-Aaliyah

    Oct 24, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: What book are you currently reading?

    I am currently reading Anne of Ingleside by L.M.Montgomery and A wind in the door by Madeline L'Engle. (The sequel to A wrinkle in time)

    Oct 24, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'

    You say Nightmare before Christmas. I think creepy.

    Oct 24, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Christmas Wish List

    Christmas list 1.Pointe shoes 2.Phantom of the Opera sheet music for flute 3.Books! 4.A new locket 5.A new diary. (Just in case I finish writing in this diary soon.) What ...

    Oct 24, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    10/10! So cute.

    Oct 24, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ummm....this is me

    The Romanovs were the Imperial family in Russia. The family ruled for 300 years. The tsar Nicholas 11 and Empress Alexandra. The most famous child was Anastasia. There was an ...

    Oct 24, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ummm....this is me

    :D Emianne-If I could re-name myself, it would probably be Evelyn. I just love how the name sounds. I mostly write historical fiction but dabble in fiction as well. I ...

    Oct 24, 2009


“Can a magician kill a man by magic?” Lord Wellington asked Strange. Strange frowned. He seemed to dislike the question. “I suppose a magician might,” he admitted, “but a gentleman never could.”
— Susanna Clarke, Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell