User avatar

ballerina13

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    Aw! That is so sweet. 10/10!

    Dec 31, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: 600,000+ Posts!

    woohoo! * blows horns and dances*

    Dec 31, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    I love cookies! TUBM: Has seen Sherlock Holmes.

    Dec 31, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    I would throw a handleful of money at them and run for my life! What would you say to the White Rabbit in Alice's Adventures in Wonderland? :o

    Dec 31, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Guess the name of the user above you!

    Iceprincess: Angelina is correct!

    Dec 31, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    Ballerina squeals! " Oh I adore pointe dancing. I wish I was on pointe. Soon though. I will have my examination in June! How was your class? She asks Rosie.

    Dec 31, 2009
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Big Changes for 2010 (input needed!)

    The new rules for 2010 sound fantastic. The whole idea of it being about writing and creating better writers is wonderful. The simple rules are easy for any one to ...

    Dec 31, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello! I'm just another newbie!

    Why hello Chisel! What do you like to write about? There are a few things you need to know here: 1.Always keep reviewing other peoples work. The more you review ...

    Dec 31, 2009
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Fourth chapter of Ballerina

    Winter came and passed. The New Year began and spring crept up on us before we knew it. A time of love, sweet smells and flowers guiding your path; roses, ...

    Dec 31, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Guess the name of the user above you!

    Um... I have no idea but here goes nothing! Taylor? Tammie? Hobbies: dancing,writing,reading Place:U.S.A Hint: an animated mouse has my name. (Also a famous actress... :D )

    Dec 31, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    Ballerina saunters in and goes up to the barman. " Hot chocolate please." He hands over the steaming mug to her and she sips it gingerly. She watches from the ...

    Dec 31, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Tell us the last thing you said in your mind (thoughts)

    I wonder if she will like the story...

    Dec 31, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Another Newbie ;)

    Hey! Some tips on YWS? Um... review,review,review! It helps get you noticed and lets others get to now how you react to other writers stories. Also the fact that you ...

    Dec 30, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Uh, This must be my heaven (I'm new)

    Hello! Don't worry we don't bite. (well most of us!)Everyone is very friendly and polite here. I agree with you about being able to relate to other people who enjoy ...

    Dec 30, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS 2009 Yearbook

    I feel that by being on YWS and talking to different people and learning different styles helps your writing no matter what. To me, my writing has grown trememdously even ...

    Dec 30, 2009


If food is poetry, is not poetry also food?
— Joyce Carol Oates