User avatar

ballerina13

  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Heavensent

    This was very short and did not seem to tell us anything about the story. Describe things, people, the room, the dog, why is he called Solace? Who is Jacob? ...

    Feb 13, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Conversation in a Hallway

    Hello! And welcome to YWS. As Evi has already mentioned the mechanics of your piece, I will shy away from them. This was really good. It was sweet, funny and ...

    Feb 13, 2011
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: DELETED

    This was good. I like that you created and a cliff hanger. It made me want to read more. I am interesting in where this story it going to go; ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: The Silent Song (My graphic novel) <<Updated>>

    Wow! I love this. The sketches are so good. They are great. And the emotion put into the writing really draws me in. I hardly ever read graphic novels but, ...

    Jan 29, 2011
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: DELETED

    Hello! World War 2! It is one the most interesting time periods for me. Plus I love historical fiction. It is my favorite genre. Anyway, I noticed that the viewer ...

    Jan 29, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Take A Walk With Me, Dad.

    This was so sad. Heart-wrenching in fact. It was beautiful as well though. The emotion throughout the entire poem was spot on. The gradual increase of the climax was great. ...

    Jan 21, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    friendly

    Jan 15, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: When A Princess Draws Arms

    This was great. Truly it is amazing! I love the hair and the facial expression. The whole look of her is well-done. The message is great too; it is uplifting. ...

    Jan 14, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: GUESS WHO...[1000 points to whoever guesses first right]

    This was amazing. Seriously, it was a spot on representation of Taylor Swift. The strokes of the pencil and the shading are wonderul. Great job. My favorite parts are the ...

    Jan 10, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: What are you eating?

    Oats and chocolate chips. Delectable!

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: What are you listening to at the moment? [2]

    One in a million-Ne-Yo

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Skandar Keynes [pencil]

    Wow! This is amazing. You have a real talent. I love the shadowing and the calmness of the pencil strokes. It looks very much like a photography. You got the ...

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Inspiration where'd you go? *Edited*

    hello! This was good. It was sweet, cute, and funny. The idea of it all hits home with a lot of writers I am sure. Your flow was nice and ...

    Jan 8, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: You died, tonight.

    Hello! This was good. It was serious, heart-felt and emotion with a nice humorous touch at the end. It was very well written. Great job.

    Jan 8, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: What are you listening to at the moment? [2]

    Between Two Lungs- Florence and the Machine

    Jan 8, 2011


I am and always will be optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes, the dreamer of improbable dreams.
— 11th Doctor