User avatar

ballerina13

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Breathe

    I found this a wonderful, natural piece. It had great imagery. I could see the tulips pushing their way through the mulch. I saw the birds flying. Great job with ...

    Jan 3, 2010
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Surprsising the Master - Sherlock Holmes

    I really enjoyed this piece. It was written well and was entertaining. Now! on to the comments! I feel that you could have describe things more. London is such a ...

    Jan 3, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: Just keep dreamin on

    I enjoyed this very much. The concept is nice and sweet. You had a good flow and rhythm to your words. Good job. I do have one suggestion though. I ...

    Jan 3, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Cassandra my love.

    This was really good. The concept that you have for a book written in poem form is very interesting. I really enjoyed that poem. I felt the emotion and heartbreak ...

    Jan 3, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    Yes. Multiple times. The user below me likes to read classics.

    Jan 1, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Tell us the last thing you said in your mind (thoughts)

    I am hungry but nothing sounds good to eat.

    Jan 1, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Guess the name of the user above you!

    Yeah. It is pretty odd. I even used to watch that show as well. Plus I am in ballet....

    Jan 1, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: What are you listening to at the moment? [2]

    Seasons Change~ Susie Suh :D

    Jan 1, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    She takes one more sip before replying. " I am in eighth grade. What grade are you in?" She turns to iceprincess and grins.

    Jan 1, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Redwall by Brian Jacques

    Recently in my Language Arts class, I read a book called Redwall. It is about a young mouse who has to defend the abbey where he lives against a clan ...

    Dec 31, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Song of the Sparrow

    Oh yes. I read that book. I really enjoyed it. The concept of having it in a poem form was refreshing. The plot of the story was interesting. I enjoyed ...

    Dec 31, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: The Gemma Doyle Trilogy

    I love these books too! The characters are well established and are hilarious. The fun games that Felicity, Pippa, Ann and Gemma have in the realms are thrilling. It is ...

    Dec 31, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Amazing Books

    Amazing books:(not in any particular order) 1.Peter Pan by James M.Barrie 2.Little Women by Louisa May Alcott 3.Phantom of the Opera by Gaston Leroux 4.Two girls of Gettysburg by Lisa ...

    Dec 31, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: The Lovely Bones

    I have not read it but it sounds very good. I am interested now. They are making a movie about it. It sounds so sad though.

    Dec 31, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Pride and Prejudice VS Little Women

    Little Women for sure. Little Women discusses the truth about growing up and finding your place in the world. The morals are great and true.

    Dec 31, 2009


There are three rules for writing a novel. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are.
— W. Somerset Maugham