-
Re: Determined: The Story of a Beautiful Jew. Chapter Four.
This is coming along very well. You added more depth to the character and the climax. Where you left off it made me want to read more. I cannot wait ...
Jan 31, 2010 -
Re: Determined: The Story of a Beautiful Jew. Chapter Three.
Hi! I really enjoy this. I love how you have developed your MC. She has a great foundation. Maybe elaborate on the parents and brother a little more. You describe ...
Jan 31, 2010 -
Re: Based in World War II part 2
This is so sad! I want to cry! Okay... well here goes. :arrow: MC Your main character is coming on splendidly. I feel as if I know here. It is ...
Jan 31, 2010 -
Re: Based in World War II
I really enjoyed this. I thought that you developed your characters very well, emotionally, that is. I feel though that you could have given more description of you MC and ...
Jan 31, 2010 -
Re: Determined: The Story of A Beautiful Jew. Chapter One.
I found this story intriguing. I feel that you described what was happening very well. I could see the ghetto and the tiny apartment quite clearly. I have one suggestion ...
Jan 25, 2010 -
Re: Seventeen Years
Wow! This was wonderful! Amazing composition and depth. I loved how you went through the stages of life, facing the past and worrying over the future is what everyone goes ...
Jan 25, 2010 -
Re: Wacky Sentences!
I loved a birdbath riding a motorcycle because I'm cool like that.
Jan 23, 2010 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]
Banned for not being a Dark Knight fan!
Jan 21, 2010 -
Re: All I see is broken...
This was good. I found that it has a lot of emotion and depth within it. Great job there. This poem creates a picture for me. I can see the ...
Jan 17, 2010 -
Re: Love of Words <2>
I found this very fast paced and rushed. It was also very short but that is alright. You could add some more detail such as what does the mansion look ...
Jan 16, 2010 -
Re: Love of Words <1>
:D I found this very interesting. I am left wondering what time period this is in though. I think maybe in the time period of Jane Austen or even in ...
Jan 16, 2010 -
Re: Gold.
This was very well written. The message came across beautifully. It had great imagery and depth. I felt as if I knew Mary right from the beginning. I really enjoyed ...
Jan 3, 2010 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for only being apart of YWS for a few days!
Jan 3, 2010 -
Re: Something on the desk :)
:elephant: In my opinion I believe that you should most definitely continue pursing this. I was left wanting to read on. The mystery of it all is very well put ...
Jan 3, 2010 -
Re: "Glee" fanfic - "Material Girl"
This was...interesting. The concept was new. You portrayed the character of Kirk well. I feel that you could have described things more though. But besides that it was good.
Jan 3, 2010
