User avatar

ballerina13

  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: A Nursery In Paris, 1783

    I found this piece interesting. The concept is different and that it what makes it a good read. You the scenes beautifully. Although, your character is lacking in details. Show ...

    Mar 6, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Two Girls of Chicago...{Chapter Two}

    AS the other reviewers have already said, there is a lot of repetition. But, I will discuss something else. I love the way you developed your main character some more. ...

    Mar 6, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Two Girls of Chicago

    This was good but I found it lacking in physical detail.The plot was intriguing and I am interested in reading more of it. Your main character sounds interesting to learn ...

    Mar 6, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    9/10! Fun! :smt005

    Mar 2, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Free Hugs!

    *Hugs*

    Feb 28, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I miss your love

    This poem is so sweet. It flows well and is very inspiring. The message is clear and meaningful. I loved it! I definitely think that you could lengthen it though. ...

    Feb 27, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for being from the Land of the Zombies. :smt001

    Feb 24, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Finding me back-Prologue(Final edit) Please re -read

    This was interesting. I found a few grammatical errors and some words missing so just re-read your story and you will be all set on that part. I found the ...

    Feb 24, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My Friend

    I found this story interesting. It made you think. My favorite part was the last three lines. They were very powerful. You could definitely create this to be a longer ...

    Feb 18, 2010
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Glee / Matt & Santana & Puck

    I thought that this was well written. At some parts it was a little hard to tell how was speaking though. You stuck the characters personalities very well and created ...

    Feb 10, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Determined: The Story of a Beautiful Jew. Chapter Two.

    The story is coming on beautifully.I love how much emotion you put into your character. It seems to be very fast paced though in my opinion. Slow down and describe ...

    Feb 10, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Memoirs of a Monster: A Fictional Tale of Nazi Germany

    I am chills! This was a great way to start the story. I made me want to read on desperately. Your piece has great voice and I can see it ...

    Feb 10, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: A random fact about yourself

    Um....? I wish that I could go back in time to the 19th century. :thud:

    Feb 9, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: quotes

    "Dance is music made visible" ~ George Balanchine "Far away in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them but I can look up and see there ...

    Feb 4, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    An author that I wrote to recommended YWS to me and I just keep coming back to it! :lol:

    Jan 31, 2010


You can't blame the writer for what the characters say.
— Truman Capote