User avatar

bailecielo

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Empty Stare

    *revised :D rhythm is kinda messy. hoping to get more reviews! :D EMPTY STARE Heavy, bulged eyes, overlooking his. It's no surprise, he won't give me a kiss. I screamed, ...

    May 14, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: insecurity

    It's sad how everyone's obsessing about being a size 0! I love that you talked about something a lot of girls can relate to. Regarding the poem, I can't say ...

    Apr 28, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: For Love Lost

    Hi everyone! :D Thanks for the reviews! :) BF: fixed it up! Thanks for noticing! Gensonwrtr9: Thanks! I will! :D Take care guys!:D

    Apr 28, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: A Love's Tragedy

    Hi everyone! :D THANK you all so much for the reviews. They really helped! :D I hope i got things right this time! :D These are the best reviews I've ...

    Apr 28, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Silent Whispers

    Hi everyone! Thanks for all the reviews. I fixed the punctuation and capitalization already! :D Glad you noticed! Itachiwonmyheart: It's alright! I don't think you're mean at all. I get ...

    Apr 28, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Random photos

    Cute, but not YET spectacular. :D Try making the pictures more "poster-ish" and people can use it as a background. Creative layouts! I love the third one the most. I ...

    Apr 28, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Le Château du Seul Illustration

    I think it needs a little more work on proportions. And yes, the necks do look broken but overall, it's really very pretty! :D I compliment you on the calligraphy! ...

    Apr 28, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: locked up

    Hi there! :D I was almost going to comment that i find the usage of words very informal. But thanks to "Mars", now i get it! :) It definitely sounded ...

    Apr 28, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: New here :D

    sis: Oh! Didn't i tell you about it?! I read it LONG before the movie came out! Movie was alright, but the book was so much better! Read it! :) ...

    Apr 28, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: New here :D

    Hi everyone! :D Thanks for all your help and warm welcomes. Adna, thanks for the tip. You won't see anymore 'chatspeak', that i assure you. Oh! did i overdo the ...

    Apr 28, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: A Love's Tragedy

    *revised A Love's Tragedy This story's so wicked, I'd rather not tell; How two unfit lovers, found the other and fell. A knight in shining armor, the face of gallantry, ...

    Apr 28, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: It has Always Been You.

    Hey bf! :D Beautiful, well-written, and sweet! :D But i agree that you must simply add more! :D Ahem. Do i know who this one's for? :D *giggles* I'd love ...

    Apr 27, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: dear poet

    I love it. Smart but not overbearing. I especially adore the first line: ink to your paper -- like astrology to our night I like the depth in your words ...

    Apr 27, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Black

    aaaawww T_T heartfelt! it was beautiful! :D can't wait to read "Yellow"! i suppose that will be a much happier scene? :D i feel so0o0o sorry for Rose! i feel ...

    Apr 27, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello :D *curtsies*

    hey sis! :D yap, this place is amazing! :D hehe... i can't believe i've been posting at the wrong site! no wonder i couldn't find you there! haha! :D

    Apr 27, 2009


I sleep with reckless abandon!
— Link Neal