User avatar

bailecielo

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Impossible You

    Clearly made for Darcy! :D If he reads this, there's no doubt he's going to fall head over heels for you! :D haha! This piece really moved me! Made me ...

    May 22, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Tact

    Thanks bf! :D I think this one's my fave too... haha! Finally! Something that's not about LOVE! LOL! :D

    May 22, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: World Without Walls

    One word. WOW! :D That was awesome bf! :D I LOVED that it has a social impact. It's the kind that gets people thinking about life! You're right. We're all ...

    May 22, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Tragedy

    Just a lot of typos and misspelled words, dear. You should be a bit more careful. :D The loss of what could have been Like northe r n lights no ...

    May 21, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Word Game

    Lime! :b

    May 21, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Tact

    Big_Cheesy_Grin: I think i owe it to you to do some explaining.. A question without an answer, do I have to show about? Rhetorical. Those lines have sort of a ...

    May 21, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: The Alchemist

    Here's the thing with Paulo Coehlo... people adore him, people hate him. I think it's because his works are simply not for everyone. People ought to read his books if ...

    May 20, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Black

    I haven't read [or written] a couplet in a LONG time, and this made up for it. :] I love the rhymes, and as i read on, the rhythm [at ...

    May 20, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Tact

    Tact Masking an obvious truth, at least for those with thought. A statement meant to prove a point, or just a moment’s taunt. Sarcasm. Shaking certainties erratic, or simply feeding ...

    May 20, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A Heart that Hides

    BF! I just LOVE this!!! Common thought between us again - women falling for a man's trickery, being merely objects of fascinations they chase and hurt over and over again! ...

    May 18, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Man of Many Words

    * Just an old poem lying around the house :b I find this one boring, and I won't be surprised if people would agree with me. I certainly need some ...

    May 18, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Empty Stare

    Hi Eimear! :D Thanks for the review. One of the best reviews I ever had. :D I love rhymes and yes, it's a lot of fun but it's definitely hard ...

    May 17, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Enchanting Smile.....

    I'm a little lost! You mean to say you saw a fairy?! :D Well, that's what it seems like. Anyway, I think there are a few things you might wanna ...

    May 16, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Mirror

    Oh my gosh! I have an unfinished poem entitled Mirror too! :[ Of course, it has a flair of vanity, although it's mostly about a girl who seemingly finds a ...

    May 14, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Silken Chants

    Silken chants I can't deny, Chanted silks I can't defy, Come to us who call to thee, Come to us, come to me. I'm loving the first lines! Good opening! ...

    May 14, 2009


i like my water boneless
— cherie