User avatar

bailecielo

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Sweetest of Me Yet

    Thanks for the reviews guys! :D Honestly, I don't like this poem quite as much as the others but I thought it'd be quite amusing to voice out some sarcasm ...

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: A Splendid Agony

    Another nice one dear, you deserve this: *claps*! I love the imagery, that it almost amused me at first. I had no idea where it would lead to. The twist ...

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Sweetest of Me Yet

    *edited Sweetest of Me Yet I love you darling dear, I love you way too much. You’re like the bitter beer, I never want to touch. Just come near me ...

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: This Pen is Retired, II

    Love it bf! :D I'm trying out for the Heights. I'm making it a mission to print your works there! They're all so awesome! :D I love that it's now ...

    Jul 8, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Funky Rhyme Scheme?

    Oh yah, follow-up comment. Better title, dear! :D And it was worth reading :D

    Jul 8, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Funky Rhyme Scheme?

    Hi! I just wanted to thank you for the review (Heaving Ardor), but I looked through your portfolio (you're new, right? welcome to yws!!!) and saw this! :D It was ...

    Jul 8, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: "For what are we if not defined by words?" || CLOSED!

    I read the review you made for a poem by a friend of mine. i thought her poem was awesome, although the comments you posted made a lot of sense. ...

    Jul 7, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Heaving Ardor

    Heaving Ardor So lost, confused, unknowingly feeling more than she thought she would. So weak, unnerved, heavily falling more than he thought he could. So close, endeared, mutually growing more ...

    Jul 7, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Time has Overtaken Us

    Didn't sound forced to me, dear! :D Love it! I like this so0o0o0o much: At least we've failed at nothing, For we've never tried; And so no perjured hope, Has ...

    Jun 10, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Racism.

    First of all, I credit you for writing a poem of substance! I love that it has a social impact and that it get's people to think. Anyway, every good ...

    Jun 10, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Sounds

    Hey Adna! :D That was beautiful! The first time I read it, I couldn't quite understand the significance of these lines: A kitten purr, a hyena cackle, An opera soprano’s ...

    Jun 8, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Mirror as a Mirror

    Thanks for all the reviews. I'm just a bit upset that people didn't quite understand the real message of the poem. It was supposed to have more depth than it ...

    May 30, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Celebrity Crushes? *giggle giggle*

    Wow! This is hard! I seriously have dozens of celeb crushes... maybe more than a hundred! :b Anyway, to name a few: *not really in order ACTORS 1. Josh Hartnett ...

    May 27, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Mirror as a Mirror

    Mirror as a Mirror Your left, his right; opposites seen alike. Mirror their image, generations' lineage- of hate, lies, and law it defies. Break the glass, replace the mass- with ...

    May 27, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: a letter to i—youth

    Wow! Heavy political aggressiveness. Surely there are some things they get right!? :P We'll need every bit of ideology to make the world a better place! :D But then again, ...

    May 22, 2009


And then, as if written by the hand of a bad novelist, an incredible thing happened.
— Bartimaeus of Uruk