User avatar

bailecielo

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for banning someone giving out cookies! Who doesn't LOVE cookies?! Yum! :P

    Sep 9, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Alone

    Structure-wise, not typical, so I like it. The concept was vague, but had a lot of emotion as well. Punctuation marks could help though; they'll make statements stand out more. ...

    Sep 7, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Playing Clichés

    * something I'd probably want to hear from a man :P Playing Cliches I won’t promise you the moon, it’s not for me to give. Instead I’ll listen to your ...

    Sep 7, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Spectrum of Adulation

    Spectrum of Adulation Red. Raining. Render me weak. Real love is injustice or pleasure’s peak? Blue. Blistering. Bleeding in despair. Blessing in disguise or eternal scare? Green. Gripping. Grudge t

    Sep 7, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Lily

    Overall, nice job! Your topic is quite unique. It's a good break from all the love poems, so I really appreciate this one. :) But of course, I have some ...

    Sep 1, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I Give You A Curtsy

    thanks guys! i fixed that up already. :D thanks for pointing it out! any other suggestion/comment would be helpful. :D

    Sep 1, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I Give You A Curtsy

    I’m drawn to no repulsion, No anger and no shame. For I can’t bare to hate you, Damned feelings still the same. I watch you holding hands, I surprise myself ...

    Aug 31, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Genetics

    I like the idea behind it. There's good concept but poor wording. You might want to express it in a more dramatic/expressive manner otherwise people won't give it much thought.

    Aug 29, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A Poem for You

    James! I'm speechless! that was BEAUTIFUL! :]

    Aug 28, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: My notebook

    Aside from inconsistencies in rhyme (blank & ink), there's nothing more i can say about it. I just LOVE it! :] Keep Writing!

    Aug 25, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Forgive my Absence

    bf, i had watery eyes after i read this! it's just LOVELY! sorry, i know you really can't count my comments as 'reviews', but what else can i say? Perfectly ...

    Aug 25, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Dancers

    just BEAUTIFUL! :D sorry, i can't find anything to criticize... love yah bf! :D

    Aug 15, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Strained Smile

    This is a very pretty poem, although -- dare I say? -- I am beginning to be quite bored with the subject. Yes, yes, we know you love is leaving ...

    Aug 15, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Strained Smile

    Strained Smile It’s damp, cold and glum – just so ill at ease. I’ve waited for an hour, but was simply not appeased. Sickening, a guilt – let me faint, ...

    Aug 14, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Neverending Love Song

    A friend (KnightleyAngel) told me to read this one. Glad she did, cause i fell in LOVE with it! :P I keep reading it over and over again. This one ...

    Aug 5, 2009


perceive me if you want to, i will exist regardless
— soundofmind