User avatar

bagelbaby

  • Art & Photography Re: Fall.<3

    I was raking leaves today, and I thought this would make a great picture, so I ran into the house and grabbed my camera. :D

    Nov 25, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Photography: Peeking through the Pink Forest

    I just wanna say, I really like this because of the color! And i like how the two on the sides are a little blurry, and then the one in ...

    Nov 24, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: a tapestry of textures

    This is truly amazing. Most of the time, people try to stay away from using red and green as a legitament color combination. The way you've used it here, simply ...

    Nov 24, 2011


seeing this tag and going "oh what's this? :)" then getting slapped in the face with shady's good grammar is the worst thing that's ever happened to me
— SilverNight