User avatar

bagelbaby

  • Other Poetry Re: The Rainbow of Life

    I really like the imagery you used in this poem. However, can a bird really sound feral? I wouldn't think so, but that's just my opinion. Maybe in yours, a ...

    Nov 24, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Glass For My Father.

    My favorite part of this whole poem, and the part that really caught my eye, was where it said I Will beg, plead, and bargain with God Saying, "I didn't ...

    Nov 24, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: a tapestry of textures

    This is truly amazing. Most of the time, people try to stay away from using red and green as a legitament color combination. The way you've used it here, simply ...

    Nov 24, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: In Her Eyes

    When no one dares to look, Why do you stare? All day long, She's been on the verge of tears.. Nobody cares, But everyone stares. It takes out on her ...

    Nov 24, 2011


You have to write the book that wants to be written. And if the book will be too difficult for grown-ups, then you write it for children.
— Madeleine L'Engle, Author