User avatar

backroadstraveler

  • OOC Archive Re: Oceanside Academy for the... Eccentric DT

    @soundofmind @MariaRowlands yes you can post again. Three charries already have

    Mar 25, 2016
  • Lounge, The Re: The Official Weird Dreams Thread

    This was actually a while ago. I typically have 'out there' dreams, but I can't seem to get this one out of my head. My best friend (not someone I ...

    Mar 25, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Oceanside Academy for the... Eccentric DT

    First day started but classes have yet to begin! If anyone wants me to make changes to my post (ie @skyewalker or @QueenOfHearts) just lmk- I hit a rough patch ...

    Mar 22, 2016
  • Archive Re: Oceanside Academy for the... Eccentric

    Lilah My hand reaches out and smacks the alarm before it has time to go off. I crack my eyes open. The digital clock on my desk reads 4:30, a ...

    Mar 22, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Until Spring Comes DT

    When the bases were originally established, did the founders rely on people of a more localized setting, or did they pull from experts and workers all over the world? If ...

    Mar 21, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Oceanside Academy for the... Eccentric DT

    @skyewalker where are you starting? I've been working on a post as well, but don't want to inadvertently screw yours up.

    Mar 20, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Until Spring Comes DT

    @HazelGrace16 I got a charrie up and pending your approval (provided you've got room!)

    Mar 20, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Oceanside Academy for the... Eccentric DT

    Lilah 1st period: history 2nd Period: science 3rd Period: fitness 4th Period: Band (percussion) And all of the teachers have their own abilities, right? (can Mr. Ebert be a telekinetic?)

    Mar 17, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Oceanside Academy for the... Eccentric DT

    @Gravity do you want us to put our schedules here?

    Mar 16, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Oceanside Academy for the... Eccentric DT

    @MariaRowlands hey I'm a little confused by the timeline between your post and mind. Did Trixie and Kaito manage to pass by Nyx, Chris, and Cora as they left before ...

    Mar 15, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Oceanside Academy for the... Eccentric DT

    @Gravity I have a few questions. Do electives follow the same general rule as core classes (ie, 3rd period is the more advanced art class/ band ensemble)? Does the musical ...

    Mar 15, 2016
  • Archive Re: Oceanside Academy for the... Eccentric

    Lilah ‘‘Wait, 27?’’ I ask Dimitri. He nods, looking at the numbers on his side of the hall. ‘‘Then we must of passed it!’’ The numbers were way too high, ...

    Mar 15, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Oceanside Academy for the... Eccentric DT

    @SkyeWalker just wanted to throw it out there that I loved your post! XD I'll be working on mine after homework

    Mar 14, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Oceanside Academy for the... Eccentric DT

    @Gravity in your earlier post you said girls were expected to wear blouses as their uniform, but would they also be allowed to wear nice collar shirts/ polos like the ...

    Mar 14, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Oceanside Academy for the... Eccentric DT

    Quick question- what week day are we on? I'm getting a little off track. @MariaRowlands personally I don't think they're that similar, but I could see the potential for them ...

    Mar 13, 2016


Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.
— H. Jackson Brown