-
Re: Going to get started
So the outline for my novella is completed. This has been so stressful and such an amazing journey all at once. I can not even begin to tell everyone how ...
May 16, 2012 -
Re: Stab scence
How would one go about making a scene that is set outside, in the dark of night, surrounded by towering trees useful in a scene in which the main character ...
May 15, 2012 -
Re: Back Cover
On the back cover of novels they have a snappy brief telling of what their novel is about. I don't know how to do that and I need to. Can ...
May 12, 2012 -
Re: Submitting a Novella
Will any agent who accepts young adult fiction accept a novella? I have been searching today and I don't know if they do or not. It wasn't exactly made clear ...
May 12, 2012 -
Re: Shifted-need advice
So I have been majorly stuck on the beginning of my novel. You see I am telling my novel in third person for three major characters. But the thing is ...
May 7, 2012 -
Re: Character description
How in the world do I describe my characters in an appealing manner to the reader? I can't seem to get it right. I don't want to describe everything in ...
May 6, 2012 -
Re: Not so easy
Writing a novel has got to be the hardest test I've ever given myself, no joke. But my start I need to believe is strong so that I can continue ...
May 4, 2012 -
Re: Villain
What questions do you ask about your villains to make them truly evil? I have a lot of questions to build mine already but I'm wondering what yours are? :evil:
Apr 30, 2012 -
Re: Final Draft
I have finally made it to my final draft and it's slow going but I guess that's to be expected when I can't allow myself to miss things in it. ...
Apr 28, 2012 -
Re: I need a name!!!
Found a name, it's all good. I've decided on Derin. Close to Derek but not quite.
Apr 25, 2012 -
Re: Not a topic but great news
I have completed the rough draft of my novel and I am so proud of myself. I didn't think I was going to be able to get through it but ...
Apr 24, 2012 -
Re: I need a name!!!
That was exactly the one name I did use. I don't know I've looked but there are no other names that fit as nicely as Derek. I'll try Diego but...
Apr 24, 2012 -
Re: I need a name!!!
I am in desperate need of boy names that would go well with a female characters name that is Emma. I have Derek but my issue is my male character ...
Apr 23, 2012 -
Re: Tone in Writing
Tone is just the voice you need to have fit what it is that you are writing. For example If you are writing a children's story you wouldn't use a ...
Apr 18, 2012 -
Re: Character Apperance
I was looking over my notes and twiddling my thumbs when a thought occurred to me. How much emphasis do I put on the characters facial expression and body language? ...
Apr 2, 2012
