-
Re: Things are going well
I am off to a beautiful start with this new story....I could never dream of throwing this one away. It has such maturity and I'm really proud of it. I ...
Jul 5, 2012 -
Re: Starting Over...Today
My original story idea is now in the trash and I am starting over with a more mature novel. It's going to be an adult novel with the theme being ...
Jul 1, 2012 -
Re: What is my story considered?
My story is under nine thousand words where would that fit into. Short story or novella?
Jun 28, 2012 -
Re: I have officially made it to Chapter Seven on NW
So it was a huge ordeal in the beginning. I was scared I wouldn't know how to start over after getting so far in my previous work, but I did ...
Jun 26, 2012 -
Re: So depressed
I have to start all over because I didn't follow the guidelines fro writing a short story which resulted in me making myself look the fool and have to start ...
Jun 18, 2012 -
Re: Put myself in deep
My short story is in first person. What would be a situation in where a character would be trying to get away or avoid a situation? I need examples. These ...
Jun 18, 2012 -
Re: Please, Please
I just submitted new work I desperately need feedback on!
Jun 8, 2012 -
Re: Skip Ahead
I was working on chapter six of my novel yesterday and I got a mild case of writers block. I was barely able to get through with the first page. ...
Jun 7, 2012 -
Re: I or Me?
I was taught in school it was [insert name] and I But I read somewhere else it's [insert name] and me So now I'm not sure on either. Which is ...
Jun 6, 2012 -
Re: Seeking Guide will pay with hugs
So you have your characters. Do you have where your story is going to take place? Is it set in the past, present, or future? Do you have one main ...
Jun 5, 2012 -
Re: Outline
How aggravating! I created my outline and as I'm writing I realize one of my chapters has too much going on so now what was in the chapter gets pushed ...
Jun 2, 2012 -
Re: Basketball Scene
I'm in need of assistance writing an interesting basketball scene. It's a championship game in High School so it has to be intense enough that I won't lose the readers ...
Jun 1, 2012 -
Re: Happens a lot
Just when I think I'm in a really good place in my writing my mind takes me somewhere else and a totally different outcome ensues. Writing a novel I've found ...
May 30, 2012 -
Re: I need help describing a creature: Leviathan
What I would need to know in order to help you out is where is this creature of yours from? From there then I could make a helpful suggestion. Also ...
May 23, 2012 -
Re: Advice
Okay, so I've stated before that I've gotten a start to the final draft of my novel. I'm working at a steady pace journaling in between to look back on ...
May 20, 2012
