User avatar

babymagic18

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Ghostly Love

    I love the title but the beginning of the story didn't drag me in so I was really dissapointed to tell the truth. In the tyoe of story that you ...

    Sep 5, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Never Ever

    One word. Adorable! I loved this I really did. I don't know all that many people that really like peter pan let alone a person that would make a story ...

    Aug 26, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Aphrodite's Curse

    I'm really sorry but I didn't understand this at all. It felt as if this was all over the place in a sense of speaking. The title really grabbed my ...

    Aug 26, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Bracelet

    Nice title. I'm sorry but I just thought this an extremely weak piece of work. Way to short. The readers have no idea what the main characters name is we ...

    Aug 22, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Mirror Mirror... Am I fairest?

    Love the title very good! The only negative thing about it was the spelling you got to watch for it. Other than that I was really absorbed into the story ...

    Aug 20, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Withered Roses

    I'm sorry the story was only okay. It really didn't have a beginning that pulled you in. Instead you were just telling the reader what the characters were like not ...

    Aug 18, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: To Whom It May Concern

    I really liked the beginning it was strong and it grabbed my attention! Way to go! You are really good! I've thought about doing some lyrics but then I always ...

    Aug 16, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Beyond Looks

    oh wow this was really something. I am trying to write poetry and understand it. I can't seem to get it right though. You have it and I am glad ...

    Aug 15, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Why oh Why?

    Alrighty then. I'm sure plenty of people out there have seen all the action movie previews this summer and some of you have been rather excitied, the other of you ...

    Aug 15, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Brides to Darkness

    I really enjoyed your begining it was strong! I could really get a picture for where your character lived as well that's one thing I really look for when I ...

    Aug 15, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Man in the Rain

    This is a decent piece I can't really say it was good but in all honesty it has potential to get there. I felt in the first sentence you could ...

    Jan 29, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A Sign Of Love

    I wanted to start off with just saying that in my point of view I realized instantly that when you write you had a lot of I's in your story. ...

    Jan 29, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Serial Killer

    Oh boy there are so manu issues with this piece. First you don't want to tell a story the way you did only because it draws the reader away from ...

    Sep 23, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A Night To Remember

    This was well written but we need to know the time frame as the readers so that we may get a better picture of the scene. This was very enjoyable ...

    Sep 23, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Light and Darkness

    oh boy does your writing need work. I couldn't even get through because through this whole thing you are telling and not showing, that is a big no no in ...

    Sep 15, 2010


Not tryna sound like a houseplant but sometimes all you need is food water and sun and suddenly everything is better
— Quillfeather