User avatar

babymagic18

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Last Kiss

    I liked this I really did it sounded genuine. Your title really drew me to this piece so thats really good. Love hurts and I like the way you protrayed ...

    Nov 29, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Dylan

    I really don't know what to think of this story. I mean you really tried to give us visual and that's great but it wasn't really clear I should say. ...

    Nov 29, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Intimacy

    Very nicely written I must say. Your words flowed and weren't a mess so the piece really worked. Keep writing you really are good.

    Oct 26, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Vampire Princess Diaries

    Sia Chey relished the hunt of the night. She couldn't think of anything more exhilerating than the rush of adrenaline when she spotted her prey. The chill of the mid ...

    Oct 22, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Never Be Said

    Oh wow this is good. No this is excellent! The way you opened it totally grabs the readers attention and doesn't let go. I'm never able to find pieces such ...

    Oct 22, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Winter

    I enjoyed reading this piece I really did. Something to watch out for though, description you had a bit too much of it to be honest. I definetly got a ...

    Oct 22, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Little Match Girl

    I don't mean to sound rude but honestly this sounds like you took this from somewhere. I swear I have heard a story just like this before in a childrens ...

    Sep 14, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Dance Your Dream

    I like the title. The opening was really just blah to tell the truth and really long. When you're writing you want to write just enough to have other readers ...

    Sep 14, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Autograph

    Sorry but I had to think this was a really bland piece of work. The title and the story itself. There are already so many stories like yours already so ...

    Sep 12, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: My Boy

    I won't lie. Never have I read a story as powerful as this one that you have created. It had all the right elements to make the reader really care ...

    Sep 10, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Sister oh Sister

    My sister and I had never gotten along growing up. Which poses the question of why I am standing here in front of her door at ten o' clock on ...

    Sep 8, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: When It Was Perfect

    This was really something I'm gald I cane across it. Kepp it up this was a really nice piece.

    Sep 7, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Little red cross

    I'm usually not into these tyoe of writing but I thought I would give it a chance just once more. I'm happy to say i'm glad I did or never ...

    Sep 6, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Destroyed Wedding Day

    I couldn't find the words to say How to express the joy I was feeling the morning of the day I walked down the isle thinking I would marry my ...

    Sep 6, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The Phone Rings Again...

    This was good this was really good. I questioned how the character wasn't put into the emergency room after all that. And to think one measly phone ringing could cause ...

    Sep 5, 2011


It's Monday and you folks are beginning to wonder about the show, aren't you
— David Letterman