User avatar

babymagic18

  • Research Re: I need a name!!!

    That was exactly the one name I did use. I don't know I've looked but there are no other names that fit as nicely as Derek. I'll try Diego but...

    Apr 24, 2012
  • Research Re: I need a name!!!

    I am in desperate need of boy names that would go well with a female characters name that is Emma. I have Derek but my issue is my male character ...

    Apr 23, 2012
  • Research Archives Re: Somebody killed the creativity cat.

    Maybe it's a message. Take some time away from your writing. Relax and let your mind wander. In time something you can't get out of your head will come to ...

    Apr 18, 2012
  • Research Re: Tone in Writing

    Tone is just the voice you need to have fit what it is that you are writing. For example If you are writing a children's story you wouldn't use a ...

    Apr 18, 2012
  • Research Re: Character Apperance

    I was looking over my notes and twiddling my thumbs when a thought occurred to me. How much emphasis do I put on the characters facial expression and body language? ...

    Apr 2, 2012
  • Writing Tips Re: Pay Attention

    If you are really having difficulty with coming up with an idea look no further than the bookshelf of the stores you walk into. They are filled with ideas you ...

    Apr 1, 2012
  • Writing Tips Re: Journal

    This has been an enormous help in my writing since I started it twelve days ago. What I do is every other day or every few days I write down ...

    Mar 31, 2012
  • Research Re: When do I tell?

    My main character is attracted to a vampire but doesn't know that he's a vampire. At what point in my novel do I have him tell her what he is. ...

    Mar 6, 2012
  • Research Re: Trespassing

    Thank you fro your help I appreciate it.

    Mar 5, 2012
  • Research Re: Trespassing

    My novel is set in present time in Southern California.

    Mar 5, 2012
  • Research Re: Trespassing

    I'm writing a scene in my novel where my main character trespasses into a rich guys bedroom. But this rich guy is twenty one years old. How would a bedroom ...

    Mar 5, 2012
  • Research Re: A Matter of Age (A.K.A. Skinsy's Confused)

    Advice, read children's books it may just help. Or find a child in that age range and ask them to write something for you and work from there.

    Feb 14, 2012
  • Research Re: How many words should one write a day?

    I write as many words a day as I feel comfortable with. I don't push myself to write a certain number. If I write too many for my taste I'll ...

    Feb 9, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: does Percy J and the Olympians Beat Harry potter? :P

    Never never never!!!!! Harry Potter will always be at the top!

    Feb 8, 2012
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: When you call a Guardian Angel...

    Angela Harris watched as people layed out beach towels, set up chairs and lathered up with sunblock preparring for another California summer. She could only reminece when she was able ...

    Nov 29, 2011


We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.
— Arthur O'Shaughnessy