User avatar

babymagic18

  • Writers Corner Re: Advice

    Okay, so I've stated before that I've gotten a start to the final draft of my novel. I'm working at a steady pace journaling in between to look back on ...

    May 20, 2012
  • Writers Corner Re: Going to get started

    So the outline for my novella is completed. This has been so stressful and such an amazing journey all at once. I can not even begin to tell everyone how ...

    May 16, 2012
  • Research Re: Stab scence

    How would one go about making a scene that is set outside, in the dark of night, surrounded by towering trees useful in a scene in which the main character ...

    May 15, 2012
  • Research Archives Re: Animals in writing

    Okay, so I have an outdoor setting but I need to work in the sounds of nature such as the sound of an owl. How do make it sound believable?

    May 13, 2012
  • Research Archives Re: Novella obstacles

    Basically how many are required for one? Mine has at least three in it. Is that enough or does it need more? They are all of pretty good length as ...

    May 13, 2012
  • Research Re: Back Cover

    On the back cover of novels they have a snappy brief telling of what their novel is about. I don't know how to do that and I need to. Can ...

    May 12, 2012
  • Research Re: Submitting a Novella

    Will any agent who accepts young adult fiction accept a novella? I have been searching today and I don't know if they do or not. It wasn't exactly made clear ...

    May 12, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Just Finished Deathly Hallows

    I just got done reading it and I must say Rowling could not have done a more superb job for an ending to such a journey as Harry's, truly beautiful. ...

    May 7, 2012
  • Writers Corner Re: Shifted-need advice

    So I have been majorly stuck on the beginning of my novel. You see I am telling my novel in third person for three major characters. But the thing is ...

    May 7, 2012
  • Research Re: Character description

    How in the world do I describe my characters in an appealing manner to the reader? I can't seem to get it right. I don't want to describe everything in ...

    May 6, 2012
  • Writers Corner Re: Not so easy

    Writing a novel has got to be the hardest test I've ever given myself, no joke. But my start I need to believe is strong so that I can continue ...

    May 4, 2012
  • Research Re: Villain

    What questions do you ask about your villains to make them truly evil? I have a lot of questions to build mine already but I'm wondering what yours are? :evil:

    Apr 30, 2012
  • Writers Corner Re: Final Draft

    I have finally made it to my final draft and it's slow going but I guess that's to be expected when I can't allow myself to miss things in it. ...

    Apr 28, 2012
  • Research Re: I need a name!!!

    Found a name, it's all good. I've decided on Derin. Close to Derek but not quite.

    Apr 25, 2012
  • Writers Corner Re: Not a topic but great news

    I have completed the rough draft of my novel and I am so proud of myself. I didn't think I was going to be able to get through it but ...

    Apr 24, 2012


You can't blame the writer for what the characters say.
— Truman Capote