User avatar

babymagic18

  • Lounge, The Re: Evi is the Member of the Month for June 2009

    I'm really happy for you, you totally deserve this, way to go!!! :)

    Nov 24, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Fiction 3

    As he held her bloodied hand in his he could feel hot tears rimming his eyes but never would he let his other half see his tears. She rest against ...

    Jun 27, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A Single Flaw

    it was very good you should keep up the good work i am right now working on a story I started a while back not sure if people would really ...

    Jun 7, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Magic Remains

    this is a good writing piece your a good writer yeah there were some mistakes but I won't point them out to you. Some people don't get that when your ...

    May 21, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Other Fiction

    You wouldn't take me; a twelve year old, 5'2, black hair, blue eyed angel to be a murderer would you? Reasons why you wouldn't you may ask? I get straight ...

    May 17, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Vampire and the victim

    this is a very addictive story it really drew me in like few story can do to me. Please continue I would just hate for you to end it like ...

    May 12, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Wingless Girl

    I really enjoyed reading this the title really caught my attention thats good a good story should always catch the readers attention. You have a gift of good writing it's ...

    May 8, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Beach scene

    It was a beautiful story you seem to really be into writing stories like this can I ask you a few questions? What got you into writing? Can you see ...

    May 8, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Elyse Heights ยป Book 1: Chapter I

    I loved the way you described the scenery it really makes you get a feel of the surroundings. Thank you for the positive comment I truly appreciate that it was ...

    May 2, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Accidental Exposure

    your writing is really something...I guess it's new to me I've never read a story on something so how should I say? (different). overall it was good.

    May 1, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Broken Hearts

    I want to first say thank you to alll that read this piece I am proud of my writing and that is the reason I share it with others. I ...

    May 1, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Love Affair

    this is very well written could you possibly give me some tips on how to make a story one that people want to read? thank you!

    May 1, 2009
  • General Articles Re: Time is gone, it stops who it wants

    this was really good

    May 1, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Last Day of My Love

    thank you for your comment i'll try to do better with my writing your critiqing is fine don't worry about it.

    Apr 30, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Forgotten-Prologue Rewrite

    um the story was good I just wanted to say thanks for the comment the rest of the story I am working on currently.

    Apr 30, 2009


the button war, the egg being featured member, and santa necro-liking halloween-esque works are the reasons i love yws
— Carina