User avatar

babymagic18

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: TimeKeeper

    I really enjoyed reading this piece it actually pulled at my heart strings. I read a lot of other peoples work but none like yours. It was really good. I ...

    Apr 17, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Foolish love

    It was okay. You might have wanted to add the whole scene in their meeting and what in the moment of their meeting spark the flame between them. In the ...

    Apr 16, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Kyle & Lila: Chapter 2

    I really liked this is was really something. Oh and thank you for commenting on my writing it was very much appreciated. I am going to try to work on ...

    Apr 16, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: I Never Should Have Followed

    "So, what happened on the afternoon of October 31st?" the officer asked. I had to tell him the story which really isn't a story seeing as I really did see ...

    Apr 14, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: In The Company of a Vampire: chp I 1/3

    Wow I won't even lie to you this waas really good I really got into the story and could mentally grab a picture from your words the way they all ...

    Apr 14, 2010
  • Other Re: Mouse Traps and Love Lines

    well written I like your piece b/c it stays in onne place and doesn't have you all over the place losing the spot or trying to figure out who is ...

    Apr 14, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: When we Met

    We had the most unforgettable,take your breath away moments in our marriage. I remember when we first met; I loathed him and I can't remember why. It was at my ...

    Apr 12, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Lost Stranger

    Okay so this is only decent work it needs alot to it to really make others want more from you. You need to describe the girl her features whats shes ...

    Apr 12, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Love Letter.

    I really enjoyed reading this I was touched by this how many guys would really write like this and really follow through. You should keep up the good work maybe ...

    Apr 12, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Romero and Julia

    I thought it was very well written I like a love story with a bit of drama to it. I feel it make it more exciting to read ya know ...

    Nov 30, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Maybe, Maybe Not

    It all began five days prior to my fifteenth birthday. My mother and I had been shopping for my cousins graduation gift. What do you get a cousin you haven't ...

    Nov 30, 2009
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: From Maid to Mother

    This was ok written just a tip of advice when you describe a person make them look believable and realistic. you want to draw the readers to the character not ...

    Nov 27, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Love Story In Poem

    hey that was a really good poem don't listen to what others say you know what your talking about I only wish I could learn to write poems the way ...

    Nov 24, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Please don't leave

    That was a really great story I really believe that you will have many stories published in your lifetime it's a great goal one I would also love to achive. ...

    Nov 24, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: On saying good-bye

    She stood on the boardwalk to lost in her daydream to realize the presence that stood only feet behind her. As he stood there watching her stare off into the ...

    Nov 24, 2009


I know where the wall goes.
— Creed, the Office