User avatar

babymagic18

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Drenched in Rain

    This was only okay for me. I liked it don't get me wrong but I felt as if it were really missing something and I can't put my finger on ...

    Apr 23, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: A first look

    "Cassie can you actually believe in a matter of months I'm going to be getting my fairy wings from the very fairy queen herself?" Adriana asked. A twinkle in her ...

    Apr 22, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Strangers IN The Wilderness

    This was a well written piece I enjoyed it very much. I look forward to reading more of your work in the near future. Ya know after I'm done getting ...

    Apr 22, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: To tickle your fancy (part 2)

    "Quickly, we must not be seen," He said. Walking with brisk strides he led them down a shadowed alleyway. There was no choice but to follow. At the very end ...

    Apr 21, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Forgotten

    It was nice but the surrounding needs to be talked about like...a cool breeze blew through his hair or something like that, Something that can really make a person want ...

    Apr 21, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: In the Arms of the Angel: a Short Story

    You have nice writing skills. I enjoyed reading this piece I could actually visualize what the individual was seeing. Keep it up. :D

    Apr 21, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Why do we love?

    That was cute in its own little way. Advice watch out for commas in your writing they are needed in writing. They are used in speech as well even though ...

    Apr 20, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: My Everything (Don't be to harsh it's only a start)

    My Everything Eric Chadsworth is leaning against the picture window of his study dressed in a plain blue v necked shirt and jeans. He is mesmerized by the gentle motion ...

    Apr 19, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Be careful what you wish for (short story)

    I thought is was a well written story. It's a good story about a sister relationship. Some things you can't take back and I think that was an important lesson ...

    Apr 19, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Imprisoned

    This type of thing really happens in life though people are sent to prison for crimes they really didn't commit but others choose to believe otherwise and i think that ...

    Apr 19, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: To tickle your fancy

    The day had started out cool with a cloudy sky. Things had gotten difficult after noon and there was simply no easy way to explain it. Maroon 12 had a ...

    Apr 18, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Lost Stranger

    This sounds like it could be really interesting. You did well, other than the minor grammar issues. Hey if you don't mind me asking. Why fantasy? I mean I keep ...

    Apr 18, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: I hope things never change

    This was a well written piece one thing though was that I didn't get a character visual and that would have been really helpful to me I don't know about ...

    Apr 18, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The sea is cruel

    This was good the beginning was excellent a lot of visual. I could really get into the story. I won't lie I think you are actually a strong writer. If ...

    Apr 17, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Living with the Devil

    I really liked the title uh, I didn't get a real visual for the character and that is really important in any story. The beginning needs work it flowed but ...

    Apr 17, 2010


Thomas Edison's last words were "It's very beautiful over there.” I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.
— John Green, Looking for Alaska