User avatar

babymagic18

  • General Fiction Novels Re: First Found Freedom

    It was a warm autumn morning and I had been sitting in a wicker chair on the front porch. I was lost in my own thoughts and letting the gentle ...

    May 2, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Horror: Forever You and I

    I enjoyed this piece and I really liked the title it drew me in making me want to read it and thats what I look for when I am looking ...

    May 2, 2010
  • Other Re: Dream Sequence

    Wow this is something different but thats good it's nice to read from a variety of thimgs. You might want to work on character though it could really use some ...

    May 2, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: My Journalistic Adventure

    It was my first assignment on the job of journalism. With shoulder length black hair and almond shaped brown eyes charm was my specialty and I knew it would be ...

    May 1, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Sunset

    Oh wow this was good probably the best I've read in a long time. It made me want to read more. Your good. Keep in mind there are a lot ...

    May 1, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Written in the stars.

    I like the title it was catchy. It caught my attention I likeed that. Just a reminder if you didn't know. If the story is lengthy the way your is ...

    May 1, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: A valuable lesson

    Noah Wilder would be the last name you put to the face of the man that stood nearly six feet tall, all muscle, with teal eyes that could cut right ...

    Apr 30, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Darkness Descending

    well done a little lengthy but overall it was good. I look forward to reading more of your work.

    Apr 30, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Always With Me

    Who is this he? and why is he in your head? Where were you going with this story and what were you trying to get the reader to see in ...

    Apr 29, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Heart Of a Vampire

    I liked it but it really was far too short of a start. It really needed to be at least a big paragraph or two paragraphs to really catch a ...

    Apr 29, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Notebook

    This was only okay because you put the description in but it was really all over the place and that's really not what you should do in your writing. If ...

    Apr 27, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Strangers IN The Wilderness

    This was well done. I could really use your help with my writing. So far I have been a failure in my writing pieces from what other people have said ...

    Apr 27, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Shattered Glass

    It was good but you need character description. It is needed in all forms of writing without it you can't really get a picture of the things happening in the ...

    Apr 25, 2010
  • Other Re: Pain and Beauty

    I really liked the way you put it. It is the truth and more people in my opinion should realize that. it's in our everyday lives. I should have thought ...

    Apr 25, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: TheVoice

    I really liked your writing it flowed well. Yours was a piece I didn't want to read to qickly in fear I might miss something. Keep it up this was ...

    Apr 23, 2010


It is only a novel... or, in short, only some work in which the greatest powers of the mind are displayed, in which the most thorough knowledge of human nature, the happiest delineation of its varieties, the liveliest effusions of wit and humour, are conveyed to the world in the best-chosen language
— Jane Austen, Northanger Abbey