User avatar

babymagic18

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Words Will Always Hurt You

    I wanted to thank you for reading my piece. I only stopped there b/c I didn't know what else to add that's all. But i liked your piece a little ...

    May 9, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: What Do They Know (First Sec)

    Janelle racked the brush through her shoulder length blond hair debating to go to her cousin’s party or to just avoid the coming storm. No, she couldn’t think that way ...

    May 8, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Wasted Days

    I really should not be saying anything but I liked this I don't know how to write poetry but I thought I would give into reading one. Keep it up.

    May 8, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Old Desires

    Uh, it was okay but it was really long and that can tend to draw people away from your writing and you don't want that. Other than that I liked ...

    May 8, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Fall

    Wanted to say thank you for reading my piece it was nice of you and I appreciate it for a second time. Your work is well done. Oh, and another ...

    May 6, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Please, Sir... Can I have some more reviews?

    Oh I just wanted to say thank you for reading my piece Adam and Eva. I just wanted to let you know that was only the beginning by the way ...

    May 6, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Adam and Eva

    Adam, Its been three weeks since your leaving and with every passing day my heart feels heavier with loneliness for I can't help but to feel sick with worry over ...

    May 5, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Not yet broken

    I liked this piece it really drew me in and that's what you are looking to do as a writer. The title also caught my attention so thumbs up on ...

    May 5, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: An Affinity with Love

    This was cute a little short but then again it is a diary entry so I really can't expect it to be long. Oh you might want to add a ...

    May 5, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: An Angels Sanctuary

    “You know, you’ve still got time before you have to make your decision,” Mallor said. I turned my troubled eyes to look into his relaxed golden brown. It always amazed ...

    May 4, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Athena's Sanctuary

    uh? long much? Sorry you probably read that from someone else already. But it is the truth when you submit a piece you don't want others to look away you ...

    May 4, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Modern Oracle pt. 1

    This was interesting it was well written I must say. What I really liked your piece was that it caught my attention from the start it did not make me ...

    May 4, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Collision Of Brothering Blood

    The smell of blood chocked the air as I stumbled along uprooted tree branches and dead bodies. I could not quite fathom how it had come to this, this bloody ...

    May 3, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Vampire Twins

    Oh i have to say I really emjoyed reading this, honestly. I'm not even a huge fan of anything that has to do with vampires but I must say you ...

    May 3, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: An Affinity with Love

    It was good a little lengthy but other than that it was good I enjoyed reading your work. I can't say I really have anything to comment on. Keep it ...

    May 3, 2010


NO U
— Carina