User avatar

babymagic18

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Brand New Attitude

    The heels of her red stilettos clicked against the marble flooring of the million dollar building. Her attitude was beaming with positivity but was concealed behind a warm smile that ...

    May 18, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: spy book

    This really needs some work. Capitalization and paragraphs are the big issues. It was a bit long and that drew my attention away and thats not a good thing. But ...

    May 18, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Vampire House

    It was long and you don't want it to be that long that only makes readers want to skip to the end and see if that's any good. You don't ...

    May 18, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Back

    I was a little confused by the beggining. It was a little long and I think you could have found a way to shorten it. Other than that I think ...

    May 17, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Roses and Rejection

    Oh wow I like this alot a little long but it made me honestly want to read more. You are a talented writer I must say. Keep it up. I ...

    May 17, 2010
  • Other Re: Witches Brew

    Deep within a forest haunted by stories of death and nightmares there stands a single cottage and within this cottage live three witches of great power named Silvia, Amethyst, and ...

    May 15, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Whatya Want From Me

    I have told this way to many times to people. Shorten the stories. It draws others away if it is to long and you want their attention and good review. ...

    May 15, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The Necklace

    Way to long for my liking and I didn't like the start of it. A fine summers day that does not grab my attention at all. It actually sounds like ...

    May 15, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Forever Young Love (Part 1)

    I didn't understand the meaning of loving someone. Sure I said I love you plenty to my mother and father but I never understood the definition of the word. There ...

    May 14, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Midnight Express

    This was a very good piece I must say a bit long for my taste but I will let that pass this time. I liked the way you detailed things. ...

    May 14, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A random love story

    It was okay I guess but you need work in the description area. The way you worded didn't flow and that's important in writing. If it does not flow then ...

    May 14, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Bridges

    This piece was a bit of a problem for me only b/c it was so long and that drew my attention away. You don't want that from your readers, ever. ...

    May 12, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A Single Rose

    This was beautiful in all honesty. You made me think that I could put a whole new depth into my pieces, I thank you for that. It was a little ...

    May 12, 2010
  • Other Re: Roberto

    Roberto: Now what would a pretty one such as you be doing alone such on a day as this? Sakura: There is nobody to spend time with today, everybody says ...

    May 10, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Bomb (Beginning)

    Oh boy this was a long one. But it was good I really liked reading it. You just have to work on making them shorter is all. I really liked ...

    May 10, 2010


i love me some swole chickens
— yosh