User avatar

babymagic18

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Awake

    Very well done it really told a story as with other poems i read i have no idea what they are talking about so way to go. keep it up ...

    May 26, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: What I Now Am

    you have really given me new ideas for more poems so i thank you!

    May 25, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Other Woman

    This was good I really liked it the way you drew my attention the title also caught my attention. I am pretty sure the others hit the spot with what ...

    May 25, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Touched

    Cold fingers traveled the length of her bronzed narrow waist, an innocent mind becomes trapped with only a touch of his velvety soft kiss, his pure white fangs draw down ...

    May 24, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: No Sunlight

    This is definetly something in which I have never read before it was very good keep up the good work. You make the readers want to read more and that ...

    May 24, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Found Letter

    This is a very good piece. You only need to work on the paragraphs I feel they are too bunched up. Other than that keep it up.

    May 24, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Cotton Candy

    I'm sweet I can even be used as a Valentine sweet Take a bite out of me In a little time I will grasp your mind and make you mine ...

    May 23, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Angelic letters

    I really enjoyed reading this. The title is very good. I liked the theme I have often thought of making a story with angels in it but I have no ...

    May 22, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Horseman

    I see how it is that you didn't win and lost to a nine year old. You have no description of the surroundings. I have no idea what the charaters ...

    May 22, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Witches Brew (REwrote)

    Deep within a forest haunted by stories of death and nightmares there stands a single cottage and within this cottage live three witches of great power named Silvia, Amethyst, and ...

    May 20, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I Could Really Use a Wish Right Now (1 of 2)

    This was okay I guess. I liked the title it grabbed my attention and that is important when you are drawing the readers attention. Other than that it was good ...

    May 20, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The wall of Ignorance

    This needs a ton of work no lie. It all needs to be separated into paragraphs which will only make it easier for the readers to follow. If not then ...

    May 20, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A New Chapter

    Jocelyn you’re running and you are not running from me you’re running from the truth. You know what you did and I understand you are scared but I can help ...

    May 19, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Last Hunt

    I liked this piece the beggining had me drawn in and thats what I want when I'm reading so good job. I alos liked the title. The main character was ...

    May 19, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Present Past

    Um I really don't know what to say about this piece other than it needs serious work done to it if you really want people to read it. The title ...

    May 19, 2010


What orators lack in depth they make up for in length.
— Charles de Secondat, Baron de Montesquieu