User avatar

bElL3

_mrs_penguin

  • Art & Photography Re: When A Princess Draws Arms

    This is crazy good! I love her posture and hair and the details on the bow. It does look alot like manga, which I've recently picked up myself. The lines ...

    Jan 14, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Love Birds

    Since every one else has already critiqued all I'm gonna say is these are friggin' adorable! My favorites are the first two though, I love the swirls of her cheeks ...

    Jan 10, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Dude...

    Haha! That's really cute it made me giggle too! I like all the colors you used. But maybe you should take the underline on the words off? I dunno it's ...

    Jan 10, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: My Pets

    These are really cute. All I have to point out is that in the first picture of the two kittens, the one on top of the other's ears look a ...

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Heroes And A Villain

    Those are just adorable. Just saying. My favorites have to be iron man and gambit (love his expression) Very very cool. You have nice lines, bold lines, nice color pallet, ...

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Sauron

    I absofrigginlutely love LotR!! Okay the thing with this is 1) think maybe you need to elongate his helmet, it looks squished together. And even out the eyes, one is ...

    Jan 4, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Deleted

    Not that good? These are awesome! The perspective is great, and the angle is awesome. I really like it, like alot. I personally like the first one the best though ...

    Jan 4, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Something Orange

    Oh gosh I love it! It reminds me of my little brother, very suspicious and trouble waiting to happen. I like the face on the sweater too very nice touch. ...

    Jan 4, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Smoking Kills

    That's really cool, i'm sorry I can't really point out anything wrong or say anything constructive here. But that's just simply wicked I'm impressed!

    Jan 4, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Origami Animals

    Oh gosh those are adorable!! I tried origami a few times, it's pretty challenging. Which is why I like these so much you seem to know what you're doing. The ...

    Jan 2, 2011
  • Media Reviews Re: The Best Book Ever Read

    I love the Mark of the Lion Trilogy by Francine Rivers (A Voice in the Wind, An Echo in the Darkness, As Sure as the Dawn). They're set back after ...

    May 2, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Anime From Scratch

    I love it! i can't draw people even if my life depended on it so yeah i see this as some major talent! 8)

    Feb 8, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: (Attempted) Photography.

    wow I think it"s beautiful! I wish I had a camera and the skills to take pictures like that but I don't... the only problem that i had was the ...

    Feb 8, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: An Eye For Beauty

    wow, these are beautiful!! I hope I can take photographs as beautiful as these when I get my camera!

    Aug 11, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Determination

    I drew this freehanded with a mechanical pencil and some colored pencils. What do you think?

    Jul 12, 2009


Treat all disasters as if they were trivialities but never treat a triviality as if it were a disaster.
— Quentin Crisp