User avatar

bElL3

_mrs_penguin

  • Art & Photography Re: assorted art

    Just some artwork that I've been working on for the past few months. I don't have a scanner to scan any of this so i just took pictures of the ...

    Apr 24, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: New World

    Okay, so my phone is almost dead and my mom has my charger, so this review won't be too long. Of course, I love it, that's just a given. I ...

    Apr 20, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Week 1

    Found a moment to take it easy here in Houston, sitting here in the barn with the calf and her mama. So I figured I'd check the site, saw this, ...

    Mar 18, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Ruka

    Oh my *o* !!! she is gorgeous! The colors are so deep and vibrant they really pop with the dark background, and the dark purple of her hair is complimented ...

    Mar 10, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Ryker

    First of all, it's not a lame title ; ) Secondly, I agree with Dragonette on pretty much everything she said, so this isn't as much a review as it ...

    Mar 4, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Angel in the Skies- Kate

    Awww!! She's pretty adorable :) So I only have one nit-pick really and one suggestion. The nit-pick- her arm that faces us is shorter (or at least it seems that ...

    Feb 11, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Kattt (My comic strip)

    These make me laugh :))))

    Feb 5, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Tiki and the girl

    Methinks you're one of the best artists on this site, I love your work and all of its uniqueness :) Tiki- this guy is amazing. The point of light though ...

    Feb 5, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Why Hide the Eye

    Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :) I think's it's a lovely floating head XD Ummm... Really stated looking it over all I can see that I would change is that there's no definition in ...

    Feb 4, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Sitting in Blue

    Hi again!! Okay, once again you astound me with your abilities in blending manga with other styles of art seamlessly. Nit-pick #1: it's not that her legs are "fat", so ...

    Feb 4, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Norbert Beaver!

    Oh my goodness! I love the angry beavers!! Oh yeah, awesome job :)

    Jan 22, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Man with Glove

    I'm going to partially cheat on this review and say what those guys ^ up there said. Also, where's his other arm? And you did great on the clothing, but ...

    Jan 20, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Some photoshop creations

    These are soo cool! The first one, nothing to critique. I love it! The second, I have to say I like the unedited version more than the edited one. I ...

    Jan 19, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Foggy Morning

    I really like the simplicity of this photo. It seems everyone is always trying to make everything so spectacular and gaudy, so for me the simple things are the best. ...

    Jan 19, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Monsterous Color

    Your eye for color astounds me. I have only one thing to say. I know he has a lot of hair and everything but still I think you should indicate ...

    Jan 17, 2011


grammar is hard and i dislike it immensely
— Icon