User avatar

bElL3

_mrs_penguin

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Prologue: Dragon's Triangle

    Hello! I'll be your reviewer, and better yet, i'll be your first reviewer :) Okay, first thing that I had a problem with was the format. It was a little ...

    Jan 1, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Deleted

    Deleted

    Dec 24, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Chapter one

    Hey hey hey!! You know I'll go ahead and get straight to the point. This piece is missing some things, nothing major and definitely nothing that a little editing and ...

    Dec 18, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Deleted

    Deleted

    Dec 17, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Too Close for Comfort

    I loved it. That's all I can say. I was caught up from the very beginning, you really drew me into the story and had me guessing at what might ...

    Dec 16, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Deleted

    Deleted

    Dec 14, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The King of None Prologue

    First attempt at writing fantasy please give me your honest opinions and critique, especially harsh, is very much appreciated bElL3 Prologue- Departure He walked silently along the trail, stepping ove

    Jul 19, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Snow Spirit

    I'm not going to nit-pick or anything since everyone else seems to already have done that, but also because I didn't really think anything was wrong with it. I relax ...

    Jul 7, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Kerosene (Western) Cut and reformatted 3

    Polly opened the door cautiously, answering the feeble knock that had just occurred. She opened it wider when all she found was a trembling old man wearing a filthy poncho ...

    May 23, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Kerosene(Western) Cut and reformatted 2

    Jack stepped outside on the porch, a cup of coffee in one hand, his hat in the other, and Kate behind him. She followed him to the steps, and he ...

    May 23, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: The Best Book Ever Read

    I love the Mark of the Lion Trilogy by Francine Rivers (A Voice in the Wind, An Echo in the Darkness, As Sure as the Dawn). They're set back after ...

    May 2, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Kerosene (Western) Cut and reformatted

    Waylon burst into the upstairs room above the saloon, dragging a thrashing waitress along by her hair and plumed headdress. Perspiration stained his skin, trickling down his face and neck. ...

    Apr 29, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: High (A rewrite of the Echo)

    Author's Note: this isn't all of part 1, I just figured that putting it all down at once would be so much more than it already is. Also, as stated ...

    Feb 16, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Untitled (Chapter 1)

    Hey, I'm Belle and I'll be reviewing your piece!! There are only a few nitpicks that I have with it. First of all, one thing that really stuck out to ...

    Feb 11, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Anime From Scratch

    I love it! i can't draw people even if my life depended on it so yeah i see this as some major talent! 8)

    Feb 8, 2010


I have a Gumbie Cat in mind, her name is Jennyanydots; Her coat is one of the tabby kind,with tiger stripes and leopard spots.
— T.S. Eliot, Old Possum's Book of Practical Cats