User avatar

bElL3

_mrs_penguin

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Deleted

    Deleted

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: My Pets

    These are really cute. All I have to point out is that in the first picture of the two kittens, the one on top of the other's ears look a ...

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Heroes And A Villain

    Those are just adorable. Just saying. My favorites have to be iron man and gambit (love his expression) Very very cool. You have nice lines, bold lines, nice color pallet, ...

    Jan 9, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Bring it on! (Open)

    I think this one's the one you should start with. I keep thinking something's missing maybe you can find it?

    Jan 5, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Sauron

    I absofrigginlutely love LotR!! Okay the thing with this is 1) think maybe you need to elongate his helmet, it looks squished together. And even out the eyes, one is ...

    Jan 4, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Deleted

    Not that good? These are awesome! The perspective is great, and the angle is awesome. I really like it, like alot. I personally like the first one the best though ...

    Jan 4, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Something Orange

    Oh gosh I love it! It reminds me of my little brother, very suspicious and trouble waiting to happen. I like the face on the sweater too very nice touch. ...

    Jan 4, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Cave Between Lands, Chapter One

    Okay, what you have here is a good foundation to a potentially epic story. I only have a few things to say and I hope they help. It needs to ...

    Jan 4, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Smoking Kills

    That's really cool, i'm sorry I can't really point out anything wrong or say anything constructive here. But that's just simply wicked I'm impressed!

    Jan 4, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: (third edit) Power of Pop Secret- Erik's View- Part 1

    I need to read the first one now :) I couldn't really find anything wrong that everyone before hadn't already pointed out except for maybe one or two things. You ...

    Jan 4, 2011
  • Other Re: 100 Wishes

    I have to say this made me smile. You seem very adventurous and carefree after reading this. I agree with you on the places you want to travel those are ...

    Jan 3, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Deleted

    Deleted

    Jan 3, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Dear Lucy

    Hello!! XD I'm Belle and I'll be reviewing you today :) There wasn't too much here that I had issues with. I just want to point out a few things. ...

    Jan 2, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Origami Animals

    Oh gosh those are adorable!! I tried origami a few times, it's pretty challenging. Which is why I like these so much you seem to know what you're doing. The ...

    Jan 2, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Deleted

    Deleted

    Jan 2, 2011


This looks like a really bad episode of Green Acres.
— David Letterman