-
Re: Man with Glove
I'm going to partially cheat on this review and say what those guys ^ up there said. Also, where's his other arm? And you did great on the clothing, but ...
Jan 20, 2011 -
Re: Some photoshop creations
These are soo cool! The first one, nothing to critique. I love it! The second, I have to say I like the unedited version more than the edited one. I ...
Jan 19, 2011 -
Re: Foggy Morning
I really like the simplicity of this photo. It seems everyone is always trying to make everything so spectacular and gaudy, so for me the simple things are the best. ...
Jan 19, 2011 -
Re: Monsterous Color
Your eye for color astounds me. I have only one thing to say. I know he has a lot of hair and everything but still I think you should indicate ...
Jan 17, 2011 -
Re: Feelings I can't Ignore
I don't have a critique. I just had to say that this is EXACTLY what I'm experiencing as I type! :;( I love the way you wrote it, too, by ...
Jan 16, 2011 -
Re: Feelings I can't Ignore
I don't have a critique. I just had to say that this is EXACTLY what I'm experiencing as I type! :;( I love the way you wrote it, too, by ...
Jan 16, 2011 -
Re: Feelings I can't Ignore
I don't have a critique. I just had to say that this is EXACTLY what I'm experiencing as I type! :;( I love the way you wrote it, too, by ...
Jan 16, 2011 -
Re: Deleted
Thanks alot for the help :) I'll start editing as soon as possible I pinky promise! The iPhone makes it all complicated :/
Jan 15, 2011 -
Re: Deleted
It's obvious I have a lot of rewriting and editing to do. Bear with me you guys. I've never written fantasy before or a novel so this is all a ...
Jan 15, 2011 -
Re: Deleted
Thanks for all the excellent feedback guys :)
Jan 15, 2011 -
Re: Deleted
Thanks for all the help you guys :) I'll edit as soon as I get to a computer. The only issue that I've had with the iPhone is the inability ...
Jan 15, 2011 -
Re: When A Princess Draws Arms
This is crazy good! I love her posture and hair and the details on the bow. It does look alot like manga, which I've recently picked up myself. The lines ...
Jan 14, 2011 -
Re: Deleted
Deleted
Jan 11, 2011 -
Re: Love Birds
Since every one else has already critiqued all I'm gonna say is these are friggin' adorable! My favorites are the first two though, I love the swirls of her cheeks ...
Jan 10, 2011 -
Re: Dude...
Haha! That's really cute it made me giggle too! I like all the colors you used. But maybe you should take the underline on the words off? I dunno it's ...
Jan 10, 2011
