User avatar

bElL3

_mrs_penguin

  • Art & Photography Re: Why Hide the Eye

    Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :) I think's it's a lovely floating head XD Ummm... Really stated looking it over all I can see that I would change is that there's no definition in ...

    Feb 4, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Deleted

    Deleted

    Feb 4, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Sitting in Blue

    Hi again!! Okay, once again you astound me with your abilities in blending manga with other styles of art seamlessly. Nit-pick #1: it's not that her legs are "fat", so ...

    Feb 4, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Delete

    Thanks for reviewing :) And I got attached to her myself :((

    Jan 31, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: What if...

    I would snatch you by the shoulders and scream, 'Calm the EFF down! CALM the EFF...DOWN!!!!' What if you saw the cow jumping over the moon?

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: What if...

    I would stab them 37 times in the chest and then chop of their hands, cook them up and eat them... Because my stomach was making the rubbings that only ...

    Jan 29, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: What if...

    I wouldn't hitch hike I would walk because I'm too suspicious of every strange person I meet of being a psychotic serial killer. I would walk to as many bus ...

    Jan 29, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: What if...

    I would give you a big hug and say, 'I LOVE YOU TOO!' What if Frodo Baggins, Samwise Gamgee, Peregrin Took, and Merriodoc BrandyBuck all fell through your bedroom ceiling ...

    Jan 28, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    Belle peeps inside, eyes wide as she takes in the scene. She starts to bite her nails nervously as she makes her way to the corner of the bar and ...

    Jan 28, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Delete

    Delete

    Jan 27, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Just Sarah:Chapter 1

    Hello! I've been planning to do this for some time now, I just never could find the time to actually sit down and read :) but now I have, and ...

    Jan 27, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Norbert Beaver!

    Oh my goodness! I love the angry beavers!! Oh yeah, awesome job :)

    Jan 22, 2011
  • Other Re: Dear Self- A Letter to Me from Me

    Thanks so much for the reviews :) Lately things here have been rough. I haven't been able to get "Him" off my mind. I can't sleep any more and I ...

    Jan 22, 2011
  • Other Re: Dear Self- A Letter to Me from Me

    Or: A RARE LOOK INTO THE MIND OF ME Dear Self, How are you today? I know, it has been awhile since we last talked, and I am sorry I ...

    Jan 22, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Deleted

    Thanks so much!! :)

    Jan 21, 2011


i think. i want to become. something.
— chrysanthemumcentury