User avatar

bElL3

_mrs_penguin

  • Art & Photography Re: Week 1

    Found a moment to take it easy here in Houston, sitting here in the barn with the calf and her mama. So I figured I'd check the site, saw this, ...

    Mar 18, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Ruka

    Oh my *o* !!! she is gorgeous! The colors are so deep and vibrant they really pop with the dark background, and the dark purple of her hair is complimented ...

    Mar 10, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The End

    Hello!! : D So first of all, I didn't really see too much that I didn't necessarily needed to nit-pick or anything. I liked this piece alot, very...haunting... For some ...

    Mar 6, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Deleted

    Thanks so much for the review, guys!!! Again, I can't express how much I appreciate all of your help!! And BlackSheep, I know what the ACT's are... A Crappy Test ...

    Mar 4, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Ryker

    First of all, it's not a lame title ; ) Secondly, I agree with Dragonette on pretty much everything she said, so this isn't as much a review as it ...

    Mar 4, 2011
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: The Firebird

    Wow... I'm late... Hi, Jenth. Sorry I took so long to get here.    So I like really like this alot, I've never actually seen Fantasia, but I don't think that ...

    Mar 2, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Deleted

    Deleted

    Mar 2, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Deleted

    Deleted

    Feb 28, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: -removed-

    Sorry I took so friggin' long to get this done! So, first of all, I love this and secondly, I agree with you, it does need to be a novel.  ...

    Feb 24, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Deleted

    Deleted

    Feb 23, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Deleted

    Thanks guys for all the reviews... And sorry Jenth, I feel bad now :/

    Feb 22, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Thunder Pussy

    Hello. I'm here to review :) So before I begin let me just say this piece was pretty interesting. You have a great style and it's also easy to follow, ...

    Feb 17, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Angel in the Skies- Kate

    Awww!! She's pretty adorable :) So I only have one nit-pick really and one suggestion. The nit-pick- her arm that faces us is shorter (or at least it seems that ...

    Feb 11, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Kattt (My comic strip)

    These make me laugh :))))

    Feb 5, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Tiki and the girl

    Methinks you're one of the best artists on this site, I love your work and all of its uniqueness :) Tiki- this guy is amazing. The point of light though ...

    Feb 5, 2011


Remember: when people tell you something’s wrong or doesn’t work for them, they are almost always right. When they tell you exactly what they think is wrong and how to fix it, they are almost always wrong.
— Neil Gaiman