User avatar

bElL3

_mrs_penguin

  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Deleted

    Deleted

    Aug 9, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Chosen One arises

    Ok, so I’m here to review for you! Before I get started I want you to know that I might not be able to keep from tearing this apart. It’s ...

    Jul 12, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Life and Death (working title??)

    So i've been working on this one for awhile now. My uncle wanted me to draw something for him, saying he wanted something a little country but other than that ...

    Jun 20, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Skeleton

    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YAY VIOLENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I...I mean uh... That's disturbing? So first off with the skeleton, I see his arm isn't completely connected/ there's no shoulder that's att

    May 26, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: I have your back

    Did you also notice how it kinda looks like he's peeing? Haha! XD I like this alot, especially the design of her dress, it's super cute :D Their expressions are ...

    May 12, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Cry

    I've seen this one on here a few times before and never really got a chance to really look at it. and now that i have i realize there's not ...

    May 12, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Delete

    Thanks for the feedback, You guys! :D I'll start editing asap. But if I do rewrite a few chapters, Violet may not be written out after all... And the in ...

    May 6, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Aemon

    I don't have a critique or a review I just have to say he reminds me a little of Ed from FMA :D especially with the cloak and the hair... ...

    May 6, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: assorted art

    thanks for all the reviews you guys!! i'm sorry about the horrible quality honestly i didn't think i'd get very many reviews so quickly. Your fourth picture, a few things ...

    Apr 25, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: assorted art

    thanks for all the reviews you guys!! i'm sorry about the horrible quality honestly i didn't think i'd get very many reviews so quickly. Your fourth picture, a few things ...

    Apr 25, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: assorted art

    Just some artwork that I've been working on for the past few months. I don't have a scanner to scan any of this so i just took pictures of the ...

    Apr 24, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: New World

    Okay, so my phone is almost dead and my mom has my charger, so this review won't be too long. Of course, I love it, that's just a given. I ...

    Apr 20, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Deleted

    Deleted

    Apr 15, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Deleted

    Deleted

    Apr 7, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Deleted

    Deleted

    Mar 31, 2011


seagulls are bad sea chickens with no sense of humanity
— Kay (novembercrow)