User avatar

bElL3

_mrs_penguin

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Love have hope for me

    Okay, well, I'm not a poet, but I do enjoy to read it although I don't know all the basic mechanics. I have to say I liked this one very ...

    Jul 12, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Green with Envy

    I found this piece very interesting. In a way it reminds me of Edgar Alan Poe, simply because of how eerie and dark it is. I thought it was poetic, ...

    Jul 11, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Echo (Chapter Three)

    Chapter Three Ian’s hands trembled as he fumbled with the lighter. Sweat beaded on his brow, his head ached. He knew he had waited too long and was impatient for ...

    Jul 11, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Sun Kissed Chapter two

    “That makes absolutely no since, John. Umm... You mean 'absolutely no sense*' don't you? Other than that, great writing and even greater plot. Can't wait to see what happens next. ...

    Jul 11, 2009
  • General Articles Re: The Bolt

    Okay, awesomeness, but I was wondering, since the title is "The Bolt" why not capitalize "Bolt" everytime you mention it since "the Bolt" is the subject and all? Overall, it's ...

    Jul 11, 2009
  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    okay, one really quick question? How do you edit what you submit? I can't figure out how to do it. Thanks to whoever responds. God Bless! bElL3

    Jul 11, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: At Full Speed. [1]

    "our dyfunctional families were our common enemy" I have no problem with this phrase, I was just thinking it might sound a little more...poetic or maye flow better if you ...

    Jul 10, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Angel at Rush Hour

    Instead of "dish-towel-smelling waitress" why not go for something along the lines of 'sour-smelling" or "unpleasntly perfumed". I loved the way the rest of it sounds, although that part and ...

    Jul 10, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Twilight : The real story

    It was hilarious! They should spoof Twilight like they do on the Scary Movie series, Superhero Movie and all of those. Frickin' Great!

    Jul 10, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Vampire Super Models

    I'm going to agree with those that said that "squished" is the wrong word. If I were you I would consider revising and checking your sentnce structure, but over all, ...

    Jul 9, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Rain On Me

    Great piece! I was captivated right at the beginning. You described the rain and the storms beautifully, so.

    Jul 9, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Echo ( Chapter One)

    Chapter One [i] I used to wonder, sometimes, exactly what it was that compelled me to wake every morning and live every day. I often awoke questioning my reasons for ...

    Jul 9, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Hey everybody! I'm new here! My name is Frankie Belle and I'm currently working on two project stories that I plan to publish! I'd love to get to know some ...

    Jul 8, 2009


All we can do is our best, and hope that it was enough.
— CandyWizard