User avatar

bElL3

_mrs_penguin

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Last year i decided to kill myself - a short story

    Mom would kill me if she found out i read this, HAHA! But I do have to agree with Cynara. If I had known a person that long and became ...

    Jul 28, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Organ Eater

    DDDDUUUUUUDDDDEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's hackin' sick, but in a TOTALLY awesome way! I love gore! The onl

    Jul 20, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: 'Til Summer Comes Around Chapter Two

    .2. Dom’s uncle, Sunny, walked into the coffee shop, coming to a pause when he saw his nephew’s slim body slung over the front counter, waist up. “You okay there, ...

    Jul 19, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Country Girl chapter two

    I've read the first chapter already, that's how much I like this story. I was actually waiting for a second chapter to come up so I could see what happens ...

    Jul 19, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: 'Til Summer Comes Around Chapter One

    Thank you so much for taking the time to review me! I know the "And" is against the rules, but I like the way it sounded with the first three ...

    Jul 19, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: 'Til Summer Comes Around Chapter One

    A/N : I would just like to say, first of all to anyone who reads this, thank you so much for reading. But i would also like to explain something. ...

    Jul 19, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Luna 1

    Don't ask why, but I teared up a little before I realized it was a dream. I honestly thought it was amazing. You have nice style and it flowed well ...

    Jul 14, 2009
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Azula - Story of a Princess (Part 1)

    I'm guessing you like the Avatar? I do too, so don't worry. I liked this alot. I felt like it should have been apart of the whole Avatar series. You're ...

    Jul 14, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Mystery of Cade McPhearson - Chapter 1

    I liked this overall, but there was that little beginning sentence that bothered me. "Curiously Timid" doesn't really fit here. I believe the person above me covered everything else but ...

    Jul 14, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The black Scorpian

    the person above pretty much pointed everything out. I have to say I think you're very talented. You describe the dark very well. I like how this piece flows together, ...

    Jul 14, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Echo (Chapter Five)

    A/N: This isn't the rest of this chapter. My little sister was rushing me because she just HAD to play farm town. So if it seems rushed, it's because it ...

    Jul 13, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Blackout

    Okay, I like this but I just have to point something out here. If we're viewing the story through the characters eyes, then we shouldn't be able to know what ...

    Jul 13, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Wyndolyn

    I'm sorry, but I must agree with the person above me. I felt it was way too verbose and desciptive. I think you should consider a revision, just to tone ...

    Jul 13, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Sunflowers & Treaties

    I agree with scribblingquill, I loved this! I can tell you love to write. I admire your imagery here, too, I could picture everything in my head! Wow. All I ...

    Jul 13, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Determination

    I drew this freehanded with a mechanical pencil and some colored pencils. What do you think?

    Jul 12, 2009


I went to confront noisy neighbours, only to find the windows dark, stuck with two notes. The ghost, too, had "gone fishing". Something still whistled.
— Liminality