User avatar

bElL3

_mrs_penguin

  • Art & Photography Re: (Attempted) Photography.

    wow I think it"s beautiful! I wish I had a camera and the skills to take pictures like that but I don't... the only problem that i had was the ...

    Feb 8, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Echo ( Chapter One)

    well you guys, i'm flattered by all of this. but mostly i'm honored. i honestly didn't think people would actually read this. so thank you all

    Nov 5, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: 'Til Summer Comes Around Chapters Four and Five

    awww! ya'll guys are so sweet! thank you for the reviews!

    Aug 24, 2009
  • General Articles Re: The day my world collapsed

    well my friend, you've done it again. You have blown me away with your powerful writing and mad skills. I'm sorry that your friend had to experience that, though. Just ...

    Aug 24, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: An Eye For Beauty

    wow, these are beautiful!! I hope I can take photographs as beautiful as these when I get my camera!

    Aug 11, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Echo (Chapter Five)

    yeah working on writing more but darn it I have the worst case of writer's block write now! lol. I'll let you know when I've posted some more chapters. I ...

    Aug 6, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Echo ( Chapter One)

    thanks so much! That's totally what I'm going for here. Addictions are a nasty thing but I love to write about people with them for some odd reason. I think ...

    Aug 6, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: 'Til Summer Comes Around Chapters Four and Five

    .4. Dom wandered along the “Secret Cove’s” shore, his surfboard under his arm, and his dog at his heels. The briny ocean water was still dripping off his lengthening russet ...

    Aug 1, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: I Promise, But I Lie (1)

    The guy turned back around with a sour look on his face. I turned my attention back to the movie. It was an indie film about this guy who wanted ...

    Jul 31, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Chapter 2- Untitled YA

    Okay, I noticed a few minor things here. My computer is acting up, so I didn't get to finish anything except reading it. Other than what I've pointed out and ...

    Jul 30, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Chapter 2- Untitled YA

    Okay, I noticed a few minor things here. My computer is acting up, so I didn't get to finish anything except reading it. Other than what I've pointed out and ...

    Jul 30, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Rainbow

    Wow, I liked it and the meaning behind it. You have an excellent vocabulary, by the way and I understand what you mean by being "wordy" i also struggle with ...

    Jul 30, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: 'Til Summer Comes Around Chapter Two

    thanks for the reviews! Sorry, I'm really trying to keep the main issues at hand in Dom's life a bit on the quiet side. Chapter four or five is when ...

    Jul 29, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: 'Til Summer Comes Around Chapter Three

    Frankie's Author's Note to Her Readers and Fellow Writers~ Hey all you people who have ventured to read this little piece of mine! First off, I would of course love ...

    Jul 29, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: The present

    I don't very often like to read any poetry other than Poe's. I think this one is very close to his style in "The Raven". I have to admit, for ...

    Jul 29, 2009


Sometimes even shooting stars find wishes that miss their marks.
— TryHardNinja