User avatar

azure

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: With All My Love

    With All My Love It has been twenty years since my favorite aunt passed away. Though she was a great person and has contributed a great deal, the one memory ...

    Sep 22, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Calik

    I like this story. It's interesting! I have to agree with the others that this piece of work has potential! There's nothing much that I can critique since I've only ...

    Sep 22, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Secrets Of The Goblin King (Prologue)

    I would have to agree with the posters before me. Your story is interesting but it's like you're just narrating it. We can't see how the characters interact with each ...

    Sep 22, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hello there everyone! I'm new to this site, I've joined a couple of forums before but this is the first forum I've joined which is dedicated to helping aspiring writers. ...

    Sep 22, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Secrets Of The Goblin King (Prologue)

    I would have to agree with the posters before me. Your story is interesting but it's like you're just narrating it. We can't see how the characters interact with each ...

    Sep 22, 2007


When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower.
— Alexander Den Heijer