User avatar

azure

  • Narrative Poetry Re: Cycle

    Since the ones who posted before me seemed to have sighted all the errors, I'm going to do the praising part. I love your poem! It was able to capture ...

    Sep 28, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Pain and Love

    This is a really interesting letter. Emotions are abound, makes me think that this comes from a personal experience. I have to agree with Rigel though about that one line ...

    Sep 28, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Fool's Duel: Changers

    I enjoyed reading this! This is a really interesting story. For my suggestion.. it's almost the same as canislupis's. Though, I'm going to add that you should make this as ...

    Sep 28, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Who Am I

    I got bored doing nothing so I wrote this.. Tell me what you guys think. Who Am I Am I just a leaf, Drifting along with the wind, Never finding ...

    Sep 27, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A Life Left Behind

    The poem's lovely! but even so, I have to agree with Ani's corrections and Someguy's conclusion.. Here are some of my suggestions: 1. The tree line above leaving shadow below. ...

    Sep 26, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: With All My Love

    hahaha! Tiff> dude, no one inspired me.. the idea just suddenly dropped out of nowhere while we taking a calculus quiz! and yes, I've been trying to lessen my use ...

    Sep 26, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Diamond Angel

    This story kind of reminded me of a scene I've read in Twilight.. the meadow scene to be exact.. Anyway, I think that this is a lovely story! One thing ...

    Sep 26, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: You whispered winter

    I think that you're poem is really lovely! I have to agree with Snoink that you should lessen the use of the word "and". Hope to read more of your ...

    Sep 26, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Blue King - Chapter Nineteen

    This is really an interesting story! I'm waiting for the next chapter! Could you please PM when you do post the next one? So that I won't miss it! :D

    Sep 25, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Summer of First Love

    This was just something I wrote on the spot.. I don't reall know if it's well written or anything.. I'm hoping to get some advice from you guys to help ...

    Sep 25, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Time

    Time Grain by grain and bit by bit, the sands of time slowly cascade… Tic Toc Tic Toc the clock tolls… To be taken for granted once again, just as ...

    Sep 23, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: The Broken girl

    Hello there! I saw you say that you posted your work and so I went to have a look :D I noticed these errors: Where there is she doesn't care, ...

    Sep 23, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Physics is...

    I think that Physics is fun if you have a great teacher! So in my case, Physics is fun!

    Sep 23, 2007
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Ice Cracking and Tomb Raiding

    I like this article. It's really informative! The experiment sounds cool! I'll have to try it! Oh! and I think you meant: This reaction would make the stone tremble and ...

    Sep 22, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Baa Baa Black Sheep

    I have to agree with what everyone above said. The story itself is promising especially the beginning but the grammatical errors ruined it. Also, I think that somewhere in the ...

    Sep 22, 2007


Some people file their [tax] returns inside of a dead fish.
— John Oliver