User avatar

azure

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Emo Blood Of My Emo Heart

    Oh my.. That was just the funniest poem i have ever read!! Great job!! I really felt the effort in making the whole well.. most of the poem rhyme :)

    Oct 10, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Winter Road

    I like the flow of your poem. It doesn't sound forced and it feels natural. It's a really nice piece. You should keep up the good work! I have to ...

    Oct 9, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Getting Over

    **This is a short poem that I wrote for a friend of mine. Please tell me what you think of it. My feelings for you have gone, Banished forever as ...

    Mar 13, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: You

    This is a nice poem but to tell you the truth, it seemed plain. My suggestion would be to add some metaphors, add some more poetic words. This is a ...

    Mar 12, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Wolf That Cried "Boy!"

    I have to agree with those who posted before me that you should spell check. Also, I spotted that there were some misplaced/dangling modifiers, if you could edit these errors, ...

    Mar 6, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: bagel hell

    This is actually a very entertaining poem, I like how you made the tune light and upbeat! On my part, I have to point out the lack of punctuations, I'm ...

    Mar 6, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Distant Memories

    I like this poem, the content is amazing. it can actually make the reader stop and think about what happens when there is a war.. It serves as an eye ...

    Mar 6, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Incapacitated

    In the midst of solitude, In the darkness and silence, I tried to hide the pain, The sorrow and bitterness. I tried hiding it deep within, Foolishly believing That if ...

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Farewell

    Unwilling to leave, Yet unable to stay. This is the predicament, I find myself in today. To move onward, Or to remain where I am, My heart says no, While ...

    Feb 29, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A Love Unreturned

    Loving you dear Sir, is to see you in everyone around me. To wish for nothing more than to be with you night and day. To lie awake until the ...

    Feb 21, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Sunsets and Sorrows

    Thanks for all of your comments! About the rhyme scheme.. well.. this was supposed to be a Petrarchan sonnet with the rhyme scheme ABBA-ABBA-CDCDCD though I have to confess that ...

    Nov 15, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Sunsets and Sorrows

    Here's a sonnet that I wrote for English class.. I'll be grateful for any suggestions! Sunsets and Sorrows Towards the setting sun I turn my gaze, While melancholy welled up ...

    Nov 13, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: All Alone

    Thanks for the crits! I'll see what I can do to improve this. I'm glad that it turned out okay seeing as that I only wrote in 2 minutes when ...

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: All Alone

    All Alone Alone in the darkness, Without a light in sight, Melancholy threatened to swallow me whole. I tried to reach out for somebody, Cried desperately for anybody, But no ...

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Here's a pic of me and jynxypanda with another friend of ours :D It was taken while we were having our graduation pictures taken ;D

    Sep 28, 2007


Kindness is the language the deaf can hear and the blind can see.
— Mark Twain